Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
As his orgasm died out, the dragoness pulled her muzzle out from the water, taking a needed gasp for air. She panted heavily, before resting her head on his chest gently, trying her hardest to murr. "D-Did you l-like that, Ry...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo breathe and gasped heavily, midclsoe his eyes as place his wet fur on Tieya's wet hair and caress it softly. "T-thank you...I-it does f-feels good...Really..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Murring happily to the carressing, and blushing darkly, Tieya lifted up her muzzle, giving a small cute smile to Ryo. "Good... to know.... Ryo..." She started to swish her tail, as she started to rub her claws up and down Ryo's bare chest.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo murrs due to the caress and he slowly yawn, shows that he wants to go to sleep. "Well, Tieya... We had to finish the bath... I'm a little bit tired...Should we...?"

With that, Ryo lifts Tieya and climbs out from the bath tub, walks under the shower and helps Tieya to stood up - he turn on the shower and cleans their body.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Murring as her body was exposed to a different type of water spray, the dragoness happily smiled; although tired herself, since she was having a hard time trying to keep her eyes open. But she managed to hold it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo gets closer to Tieya and place both paws on her shoulder, caressing her wet scaley skin as the shower spraying the water to them. "Oh yeah..Since you're staying here until your brother returned home, would you bring me to meet your brother...?"

He spoke softly, his eyes staring deeply into hers as his wet tail wrapping her waists."Your brother sholud know our relationship before he misunderstod about me later."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh, don't worry, I'll introduce you..." Tieya replied, murring as she clenched her shoulders closer to her body, her tail swishing gently. "...But I don't know if he'll be back or not, he might have gone somewhere with his girlfriend - he's unpredictable sometimes...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh, I see..." Ryo smile as turn off the shower and stand on all fours - shake his body like a wolf, showing his cute butt as well as his pussy.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Ryo stood on all fours, Tieya finally caught a glance at his butt, and, almost immediately, stood her hair on end when she saw that... the odd thing of him... having a pussy... She gulped hardly. "R-Ryo... y-you have a...?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo stood up and turn his body, looking to Tieya with a smile. "Yes, Tieya...I have a vagina...but it wouldn't make me pregnant..." He grab the towels and lend one to her.

"I've been born like this - having penis and vagina. Everytime I sniff female's heat, my pussy will produce a liquids and very seductive scent."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds