Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
As she heard him moan, she grinned. She had wanted to do this for him; or at least, now she wanted to do this for him. Pulling her tongue back, she started to place his member in her maw, starting to slowly suckle on it. "Mmmmm...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo arches his head back, close eyes tightly and moaning loudly as feels his throbbing member is being sucked. "Yahhhh...Tieya...!" Water gives a very new sensation to him that he never experienced before on his member as well as his pussy.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Taking a slight breath, the dragoness slowly started to bob her head up and down on his member, taking half of it out, before sucking it back in. Her tongue then flicked back into life, as it started to lick the underside inside her mouth slowly. "Mmmhhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
His hormone slowly turn wild, as his orgasm slowly to develop inside of his body - he kept gasping and moaning in delight, feeling Tieya's warm mouth and soft tongue around his throbbing member. "Ahhh..Tieya..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As she slightly heard his moans and gasps, she started to try even more; taking even more of his member down into her maw, licking and sucking down on it, and bobbing her head up and down. She was loving the taste already... it was... odd... to have it in her mouth... "Mmmmhhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After a while, Ryo's body shivers, so do his member - vibrates inside Tiya's mouth. His orgasm raches the top and ready to blow up, but he want to hold it as long as he can. "Mnghhh...Tieya....I'm..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Because she was underwater, Tieya had trouble hearing him clearly. Especially when she was shifting her head up and down. Licking his meat while sucking and bobbing her head up and down on it. Moving her claw slowly, the dragoness soon grasped Ryo's ballsack gently, before giving a slight, gentle squeeze. She could guess he was near; from the vibrating. "Mmmhh-"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
With that, Ryo couldn't take the immense pleasure that stored deep inside. "AAHH..TIEYA!!" He growls loudly as he shot a massive amount of warm wolf cum inside her warm mouth.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Since it was her first time in doing so, Tieya tried her best to gulp as much as she could. And that was helped mainly by the water. She continued to gulp down the warm wolf cum, as only a little amount slipped from her mouth and mixed with the bath water. "MMmh!-"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo start to breathe heavily, cathes some air as fills Tiey's mouth with his warm cum, till his orgasm ceased down - his tail slowly wrap around her waists. "..Oh...god...Tieya...mrrhh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds