Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
She then slapped it gently, murring even more. "Come on... let me tease you, Ry...." She cooed, before starting to slide her claw through the middle of his legs. "...Hee-hee..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo moans mid-loud and close eyes genly - shivers a little from the soft caress between his legs. "Mrrhh..." His member kept twitching hard inder his paws, wanted to be pleased.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Her claw continued to stretch out, until she finally started to rub her fingers against his ballsack. "Mmm... come back in and let me do more, sweetie. Please?" She asked it nicely, seemingly her energy regaining itself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Roy couldn't hold it much longer - he bring away his paws and exposed his straight, hard member while moaning softly. "A-as you..wish...Tieya..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
She moved her claws slowly back and sat up in the bath, before lowering her claw into the water. "Come on back in.... I wanna do something...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo nods as slowly enters the bath, sinking his body underwater while looking to Tieya with blushy face.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
With a small smirk, the dragoness suddenly dipped down; her muzzle rubbing against the head of his member. " I hope this works... " She smiled even more, before opening her maw; giving the head an experimental lick.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo blinks as Tieya dipped down and moaning quickly, feeling her soft tongue licks the head of his member. "Ahhh..." With the water and her soft scaley tongue on his member added a very different pleasing.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
She blinked, before flicking her tongue again. It was odd... the water made it taste a little more... like water. Typically. But Tieya couldn't help it. She wanted to do something for him. She started to flick her tongue once again over his member; but this time it was over his small peehole.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
In the meantime, Ryo kept moaning in delight as her tongue licking his peehole - his member kept twitching hard underwater. "Mrrhh...*gasps* "
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds