Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Blushing even more, the dragoness lowered her head slightly, giving a slight smile to the wolf. "...T-Thanks..." She closed one eye. "...That means you're quite... handsome then."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo lifts his head, looking to Tieya with a smile. "Yeah, guess so.." With that, he lifts his body and stood up - lifting Tieya on his arms while looking to her. "Want to take a nice bath, Tieya...?" He spoke softly, licking her cheek.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As she was actually quite poofed out by their event, she nodded gently, murring while feeling herself in his arms. "I... I'd like to.. yeah..." She smiled and swished her tail happily, while cuddling close to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles as walk towards the bathroom inside her room; enter the bathroom and place Tieya at the edge of the bath tub.

He turn on the hot and cold-water tab, start to fill up the tub as he took the bath cream and squeeze some amount onto the tub, slowly making a bubbles on it.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
All Tieya could really do was watch as the bath slowly started to fill up, as she smiled gently. At that time, she could have mistaken it all for a dream. From finding Ryo again, even to him becoming her lover... even the mind-blowing experience she had with him... it all seemed so unbelievable to her. It had moved so fast... yet she enjoyed it all.

Thinking about it now, she didn't really care about any worries that should come quite later possibly. She only cared for now. Now was the time she wanted to enjoy the most. Turning her head, she looked up at him. "So... are you joining the bath too...?" She knew it was a silly question, but she was just curious on the matter.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
With a smile, Ryo replied. "Well, I already take the bath earlier, and I don't mind to take another one." He sucks out tongue, swishing his tail happily as the tub is completely full with water and some bubbles.

He turn off the tab and lifts Tieya; place her gently in the tub before he enters the tub and lays besides her. "Ohh...Nice..." Ryo murrs, sinking his head under the water and appears back, looking to Tieya. "Does the water temperaure suits you?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling the water around her, she couldn't help it, she murred happily to the hot water tingling around her, and snuggled into it. And also feeling him beside her as well.... it was... odd.... yet insanely enjoyable. Smiling, she cuddled his arm gently, nodding. "Yeah... it suits, don't worry."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles, placing his paw on her cheek and caress it gently. "..You know... we take a bath together for a second time, Tieya..." He still remember the first time he take a bath together with Tieya; during her visit to his house.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blinking twice, the dragoness put a finger to her cheek. "Our... second..?" She was unsure of what he meant; since she had forgotten some of the smaller, non-memorable events. But she blushed to the paw on her cheek, murring slightly to it. "...I don't... remember it... but..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Even though you don't remember it, I'm very happy to get a bath together for second time." Ryo smiles, lowering his paw to her chest and caress it softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds