Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Murring even more, the dragoness continued to pant; the licking to her neck not doing much besides making her murr now . "...I... I love you too... Ryo..." She couldn't help it; she was tired as hell. Even though she wanted to hold him closer... she just didn't have much that strength to do so. Her body was still being wracked. She sighed happily, albeit still panting. "... As I... I always have..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He stopped licking and stares into her eyes deeply. "Tieya..." In the meantime, he pull his member out slowly, making a slick sound as moaning softly. "Mnhh..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Feeling him pulling out, Tieya started to moan once more, but as she felt his member leave her pussy, she felt it closing back up slowly. "Ahh..." Was all she actually murmured out of her mouth, her tail wrapping a little more around Ryo's bushy one.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo murrs softly, his tongue licks her cheek as he cuddles her more closer. "...So, Tieya...You have any idea...what we want to do next..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I... I don't know..." Tieya murred gently, swishing her tail along with his gently. "...I... I really don't know."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"It's okay...as long I'm with you..Tieya.." Ryo spoke softly as cuddles her, placing his head on her breasts..
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
And once again, she started to murr feeling his head on her breasts, as she slowly moved a claw up and stroked it through his hair gently. "...Aww... Ryo... you're gonna make me blush again..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
His ears twitching happily, nuzzles between her breasts while smiling. "Well...I'd love to see your blushy cute face..." With that, he stucks out tongue and take a soft lick on her breast.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya couldn't help it once more; she blushed gently again and gave a gentle murr to the single lick, her tail starting to swish. "A-Ah... you and you're teasing little ways..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He kept licking her breast playfully while his eyes glared to her blushy face, smiling. "You're very cute, my dear Tieya..." Ryo lay his head back on her breasts, while nuzzling it softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds