Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Biting her lower lip, she slowly felt it - the warm tingling feeling slowly entering her pussy. Without warning, she suddenly arched back and growled loudly - moaning as well. "Oohhh... I... I'm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
His ears perked up, as he shove his tongue deeper and licks her inside, tease her wildly. He waiting patiently for this moment to come - her sweet juices from the female dragon.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
After a few more moments, that certain moment came. With a feminine scream, Tieya came heavily into Ryo's mouth, her juices blowing out onto his tongue, and into his mouth. "Nnhh... AHHHHH!!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo quickly suck as much juices as he could, and gulp it down - tasting every sweet drop of her juices. Even though he happy with the juices, but he continue licking her sensitive spot to hear her moan.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As he continued to lick more and more, she continued to moan harder; as yet less juices still escaped from her pussy. "Nnhhhaaaa... R-Ryo.... Aah....."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo kept lickig her inside, before pulls her tongue out after a moment. He lick his own lips seductively, tasting the remaining juices that stick on his lips, while looking at Tieya. "Mnhh...so sweet..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Panting heavily, Tieya looked down at the wolf - her cheeks flushed furiously red. "R-Ryo... nhh..." She started to swish her tail once again, while smiling gently. "...Hee-hee... t-thanks..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles, his member still standing straight and twitching hard under his shorts. "You wanna this..?" He point to his hard member to Tieya.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Noticing where he was pointing to, the dragoness' eyes widened, before she mid-closed her eyes. "W-Well... y...yes... I... I do..." She stuttered; finding it quite hard to believe that she was actually doing all this with Ryo. "...A lot..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo slightly smile as slowly pulls his shorts down, reveals his standing straight, 8.8 inch long and 3 inch thick member, as well as his wet pussy behind his ballsack. He crawls on top of Tieya and licks her cheek seductively. "...So, where I want to put this thing..Tieya...?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds