Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
And so they did. For minutes, who knows how long on end did the kiss last, as Tieya savoured and enjoyed ever minute of the kiss. Of course, after a long while, Tieya had to break off, and take a badly needed breath of air, while still blushing furiously. "R-Ryo... I... I..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo open eyes slowly, staring into her eyes deeply while raising a smile. Without notice, his member slowly grows out form his crotch and making a tent under his short, but he manage to cover his member between his legs.

He kept staring to her for a while before spoke in soft tone. "..Yes..Tieya..?"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
With a deep gulp, the dragoness finally let it out of her lips; her blush as furious as it had ever been. "I... I don't just like you, Ryo.. I... I..." She took a moment to find the strength to say the next line, but she found it in the end. "I... I love you, Ryo..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles as heard her statements. His paw softly caress her hair, while his furry tail slowly wrap around her waist. He also wanted to say the same word as Tieya did, but he need to say it to show that he really loves her.

"...Tieya...I love you too..." With that, he plant another kiss on her lips.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
And she gladly accepted it upon her lips, murring gently as she deepened the kiss slowly with him - letting her tail slowly wrap around his waist as well. Her arms, still cuddling him close to herself, and her eyes closed to enjoy the moment as much as she possibly could. "Mh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
His member is completely hardened under her shorts and pressing against her belly, while he kept kissing her softly. "Mnhh.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Although she was blushing heavily from feeling something that hard press against her belly, she continued the kiss, putting more passion into it as the time goes by.

But after time, she couldn't resist it. She had to know what it was down there. Taking her claw, she slowly started to wrap her claw around his stiffened member.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mrrhh..." He moaned in mouth as feel her claw wrapping around his member. After some time, he broke the kiss softly, his member twitching and turn very hard and big under his shorts, blushing deeply. "...You really curious...don't you, Tieya....?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Taking a moment, Tieya furiously blushed, as her claw slowly rubbed up and down on his member, hoping she could make him moan again - it somehow pleased her. "Y-Yeah... I guess so..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mnnhh...Tieya..." Ryo moans softly, his member kept twitching hard under his shorts. His tail brushing her waist softly and let Tieya teasing him.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds