Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
Olvin flinched slightly before rubbing his tongue over White's, his hands slowly running down her back.
OOC: Indeed it is...but I am Justin and my nickname is Gus so I'm kinda used to switching back and forth.

IC:

Alexia tilted her head a bit and smiled with her eyes closed "You're a cutie." she then softly kissed him on the nose cutely

Gus's batteries had finally ran out "Damn it!!" he cursed as he took his headphones off and walked over to Alexia "Alexia?...oh well I'll just be in the general store buying some...batteries...just stay here...like that'll be a problem." he laughed to himself as he walked across the street to the general store.
The OCA
Name: Gol
Apperence: Black skin SC suit but without mask on. (only at certain times) crew cut hair. 6'0 tall.

Name: Kira
Apperence: Dark blue Rena, wears white gloves and has long-purple hair. 6'1 tall. (you can find out more on her later ;P )

Kira chasing Gol down a street

Kira: Gol! Give me back my MP3!

Gol: Let me just listen to it for awhile!

Kira: No! youd didnt ask!

Gol quickly pressed a button, turning on his invisible camo making him invisible to the naked eye, but only showed a little blurr of himself. Kira stopped, blinking trying to find him.

Kira: Darn it! Where'd he go now??

She began to run off into another direction, hopefully to run into anyone who might have seen him go by.
The Mod Squad
The OCA
"Back to the others?"Alan asked Ashley.

"Yep,I'll get us there quickly.Hop on."she said as she crouched down.

"Ok."he jumped on,then they teleported back to Kyo and Alexia.

Ashley looked around before asking"Where'd everyone else go?"
Alexia giggled as she kissed Kyo's nose swishing her tails happily

< General Store >

Gus grabbed a pack of Double A batteries and brought them to the counter and paid for them "A sweet music." he said as he ejected the dead batteries and quickly put the fresh ones in and exited the General Stooe. He saw Alan and Ashley were back and waved walking across the street "Hey guys!!"
The OCA
"Hi,where ya been?"Ashley asked,waving back.

"Hi."
Gus walked up to Alan and Ashley "I had to go get new batteries for my CD player, they went dead." he replied holding up the cd player
The OCA
Kyo blushed deeply, before he himself returned the kiss onto Alexia's nose, chuckling softly.

White murred deeply on feeling his tongue rubbing over hers, as she rubbed a little more against his crotch, hoping to get him eager through it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia mid-closed her eyes and suddenly gave Kyo a soft kiss on the lips.
The OCA
Olvin flinched noticably as he began getting a hard-on; the stimulation sending his tongue into overdrive, leaning onto White slightly while caressing her fuzzy butt.