Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Your job to do that!" Mar whispered in Kitt's ears, growling pleasurably as he humped her harder, his own second orgasm starting to approach at a fast pace since he was aroused by the dirty talk as well, "Rrrawr! Meow for me, my kitten!"

(Parlor)

"Gee, I like it, but you seem to love it!" Dorothy giggled softly, pointing at Katt's underchin while savoring her own scoop, not noticing some droplets of cream were falling right onto her large bust.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyaaa, mmmew, meww," Kitt mewled cutely, letting out a loud moan of pleasure with each of Mar's thrusts into her tight ass, her breasts gushing out milk each time she put weight down onto them.

*parlor*

"Hmm? Oh," Katt laughed a bit as she figured Dot's meaning, she whiped it off with her finger, sticking the melted cream into her mouth and purring softly as she licked it off, causing every male watching to accidentally spill their own frozen treats. She giggled a bit as she glanced down at Dot's chest, noticing the small droplets, "Are we going to need to get you a bib?" she teased.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh, YEAH!" Mar roared out loud, thrusting really hard before arching back and letting a smaller, but still gigantic load of cum out of his balls, spraying all inside of Kitt's large ass, "Your butt's soooo damn good!"

(Parlor)

"Hmm? Oh whoops..." Dorothy looked down, noticing the stains on her chest, very close to her cleavage. "I'm such a mess," she giggled a bit, casually dipping a finger into her cleavage, the two mounds of flesh hugging her digit as she scooped a bit of the cream to make the leftovers barely noticeable as she suckled on her finger to get rid of it, not paying much attention to the increased amount of stares gathering around her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Should I make her scream out Katt's name? That'd be kinda awkward.

IC:

Kitt moaned softly as Mar's load flooded her ass with another wave of his cum, the two loads actually causing her stomache to swell slightly from the room taken up by it, "You're, amazing." she purred softly.

*Parlor*

Katt's tail flicked around a bit, blushing slightly as she watched Dot's actions. She grinned a bit as she finished, "You wanna know what makes you so sexy? The fact that you don't realize just how sexy you are." she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar finished humping as soon as his orgasm had, his hips having had rocked Kitt's all the time while he had been ejaculating. "So are you, babe, so are you," he grinned, licking Kitt's neck eagerly, "For a freshly deflowered girl you really got outstanding endurance, kitty."

(Parlor)

"Huh?" Dorothy blinked as if to emphasize Katt's point, holding her slightly humid index finger next to her cheek, "I don't know I'm sexy?" she asked in a confused manner.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhm, thanks?" Kitt said, a bit confused, "You're pretty energetic yourself you know." she smiled, rolling over so she could look up at Mar, "So, does this mean your my boyfriend?" she cocked her head to the side a bit.

*Parlor*

Kitt giggled slightly, "Exactly, it's that cute irrisistable naivete that makes you so," she purred slightly as she smiled at Dot, "Attractive."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar shivered at the word 'boyfriend', but nodded since Kitt's expression was too cute to deny, "Uh... If you want..."

(Parlor)

"I'm not naive!" Dorothy huffed, frowning a bit as her tail stood straight up like an irritated feline's, "I'm just not used to hanging out around a bunch of pervs." She said, meaning the people she assumed was gawking at them as she raised her chin in pride, casually making her large breasts jiggle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Do not resist. The face.

IC:

"Yay!" Kitt cheered happily, wrapping her arms around Mar's neck as she kissed him quickly. Soon looking confused, "So what's a boyfriend do anyways?" she asked curiously.

*Parlor*

"just say the word and I know a few pervs that are about to get some chairs broken over their backs." Katt smiled, "No one bugs my best friends, welll other than me that is." she laughed a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar's ears perked up a bit at her question, but then he grinned a bit, "I get to see you with skimpy clothes that reveal lots of your 'goods'!" he said, "And we get to have a lot of sex, anywhere we want."

(Parlor)

"Well..." Dorothy fidgeted around for a bit, but as she looked down she realized she had idly finished all of her sundae, "I'm done with my ice-cream, why don't we go now?" she proposed, not wanting to attract anymore undesired attention to herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh, okay that sounds like fun." Kitt smiled licking at Mar's snout, "So what do I get? Anything yummy?" she asked.

*Parlor*

"Hold yer horses cutie, I haven't finished mine yet." Katt smiled as she held up her own sundae, only half empty, "How'd you manage that without a brain-freeze?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad