Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Wow," Mar though, looking at Kitt's position, which had started as an all-fours and had ended up on two knees and her breasts, "That's a nice trick!" he thought to himself as his cock throbbed slightly, his tongue rolling out as he mindlessly drooled.

(Arcade)

Dorothy laughed at Katt's jokes, following her and taking a seat next to the same table, leaving the tray on it before handing Katt her chopsticks, "Well, let's eat!" she said, grabbing hers before she realized something, "Oh. Whoops, we didn't buy drinks!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt blinked a bit, still confused, "What, is there something on me?" she asked, twisting and turning to examine herself thoroughly, as far as she could figure she hadn't changed at all, everything else had, "Oh, I'm dripping, I guess I should put some clothes on huh? Probably not good to walk around naked in public." she giggled a bit, scratching her head as if all she was missing was a pair of shoes.

"Here, I'll get them," Katt said as she stood, "You leave me alone with the tray and there's no telling what you'll come back to, so what do you want?" she said, stabbing one of her chopsticks into a piece of fish and quickly sliding it into her mouth, purring happily.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm, I'll carry you up to my room, Katt should be there!" Mar grinned, picking the still huge, but more manageable Kitt in his arms, making her boobs bounce like beachballs, "We can get you some clothes there, I think."

Climbing up the stairs with Kitt in his arms, Mar continued their talk, always making observations about Kitt's beauty and her huge, appealing assets while giving the aforementioned ones light and playful squeezes to please her.

(Arcade)

Dorothy giggled while covering her maw as she watched Katt eat so eagerly, before ordering: "I'd like a Melon Diet Soda!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, stop that," Kitt said playfully, "How would you like it if I just randomly grabbed you while we were walking?" she asked, her tail rubbing against his crotch teasingly.

"Coming right up, save some of the food for me," Katt called as she turned around for the counter. After making the order she leaned against it to wait, her tail lifting up and flicking around a bit, showing off her small but firm behind not only to Dot but also to a large number of other arcade goers.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You want to?" Mar grinned, "And you don't seem to mind any of these touches," he said with a smirk, "So why not return the favor when we get back upstairs?" he proposed with a sensual trail of his voice.

(Arcade)

Dorothy by herself was too busy eating sushi to take note of it, however, and she kept digging the small rolls, chewing and swallowing quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I just might, though our sisters might not be so happy if we did." Kitt giggled, imagining the look on Katt's face if they started fondling right infront of her, "You know how protective she can be."

"Hey, save me some," Katt laughed as she sat back down at the table, a glass of Dot's soda and one of milk for her, "And I was worried about eating too much." she laughed, quickly picking up her chopsticks and digging in, "Mmm, they make the best sushi here." she purred.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Why would she be protective if she knows who she is sleeping with?" Mar retorted, raising an eyebrow with a smile as he entered his room, which had somehow remained open. From that, he deduced Katt was still there, "Hey, Kaaaaatt!" he called, "We're back. Where are you?" he said, stepping in and closing the door behind him as he looked around in the apartment.

(Arcade)

"It's true!" Dorothy said, eating the esquisite dish bit by bit, "The salmon dices are so tender, and the rice just melts in my mouth, they didn't go overboard with the vinegar, either!" she said, delighted at the taste of their food.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Kattrina!" Kitt suddenly yelled out, pausing a bit, "Well she's not here." she said with confidence, "She hates when people call her full name, so she would've said something, I wonder where she went off to," she thought aloud, scratching her chin a bit.

"Mmhmm," Katt agreed with a mouthfull of tuna, bits of rice sticking to her fur and whiskers, "Ugh, so lucky you have scales," she complained as she combed them out after noticing them, "Everything sticks to this stuff."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar then grinned, "No reason to hold back here, then" he said with a sensual tone, bumping his large member onto her ass playfully, "I'm still waiting for you to 'return the favor'" he winked down at her.

(Room)

"Gee, you're the second one today complimenting my scales" Dorothy giggled softly in retort, "I'm actually extra lucky that this place isn't a dry template, or else I'd have to go refresh myself every ten minutes!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aren't you the least bit worried about where they went?" Kitt asked, though she began to purr softly from his cock, rubbing her ass against it as she felt her body heating up again.

"Let me guess, another fur I'm sure," Katt laughed, "I'm surprised I'm only the second, they are beautiful, they look almost like sapphires. OOH! I should call you saphira!" she laughed a bit at the nickname.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad