Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Hey, thanks for the helping tail!" Mar grinned, hugging himself to Kitt's large tail as he almost immediately impaled his cock into the large kitten's ass, "Ohhh! It's EVEN tigther than your pussy!" he growled as his hips thrust forwards, his cock invading Kitt's insides hard.

(Arcade)

Up until the end of her game, Dorothy had almost emptied the machine, having had to take small breaks to fill the pouch Katt had given her, but it eventually ended, "Aww, no more sure hits."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyaaaa, Marrie, that feels funny," Kitt still moaned from the feeling of her ass being penetrated, thanks to it's tightness and Mar's size she still felt it quite clearly, "I, like it, it feels good," she purred, squeezing one of her breasts as she continued playing with her 'toy'

*Arcade*

Katt dropped her last coin into the machine, knocking over only two with it, "Well, I've got about twice as many as when I started, and you've got," she glanced over toward's Dorothy's machine, "The majority of the entire machine, wow, guess I don't even need to bother counting." she laughed, "Just promise me you'll choose someplace cheap." she joked, "Or, you could just come over to my place and I could be your slave for the day. Wait on you hand and foot, cook you dinner, that sorta thing." she offered half-joking.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, every time you need it, you just needa ask!" Mar grinned, "I'll always be happy to obligue riding your huge ass!" he groaned in pleasure, humping with all his energy to the point the ground under her began to shook.

(Arcade)

"Tee-hee, I bet you'd look cute in a maid costume, cleaning everything and all!" Dorothy added, laughing as she continued the joke, "It's fine, though! I always save up, until the chance to spend comes, that is!" she poked her tongue out cutely.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohh, I will," Kitt purred, moving her tail closer towards her body so Mar could go even deep into her hungry ass, "Ahh, right there, push it all the way in." she moaned, her pussy juices gushing out over her hand and toy, filling the air all around her with her scent of arousal.

"Ooh didn't know you were into cosplay, well if you provide the costume I'll gladly wear it for you." Katt purred with a small wink, "Well when you're done we'll play something I'm good at, some good old fashioned racing."

OOC:

Katt: I never agreed to dressing up!

Shadow: Too bad, the thought of you in a french maid outfit is too sexy to resist.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Catgirl french maids are cute, especially when they are flat.

IC:

"Heh, and you were embarrassed completely just a minute ago!" Mar growled out loud, riding Kitt's ass while feeling the vice-grip around his gigantic cock, murring in bliss as his pre started filling Kitt's insides, "After she has her fun, she's so going back to her normal size- Her ass will be godly DELIGHT, then!" he thought.

(Arcade)

"Uhm, I'm not very good at those games, really" Dorothy said, a bit concerned, as she collected the last of her coins into the pouch, before she handed it over to Katt, "You invited, so here." She smiled a bit, and then added: "And I was just joking about the costume. Weren't you?" she blinked a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Catgirl french maids are cute period.

IC:

"I know, but it's so good, I don't care who sees me," Kitt moaned, nearly burying her entire hand into her pussy as she fucked herself, nearly doubling over in pleasure as she came, the spasms causing her ass to tighting and relax wildly, rippling around Mar's cock and milking him to an orgasm.

*Arcade*

"Oh, yeah, of course, haha, just joking." Katt said, turning away to hide her blush, but her tail drooped slightly from dissapointment, "No, you won those, they're yours. Get yourself something nice, and I'll show you a few pointers to the race games. Don't need my reflexes to enjoy it." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With the blissful contractions around Mar's cock and the walls practically eating his cock he quickly arched back, letting out a roar as he suddenly began releasing torrents of white inside of Kitt, "RAWR YEAH! This is the fastest I've cummed, yet!" he happily shouted, feelings his balls empty their contents in Kitt.

(Arcade)

"Really? I'll be right back, then!" Dorothy ran away to the counter, exchanging the coins for three prizes the moment she set her eyes on them, "Gee! These looks so pretty!" she smiled to herself, smiling as she then went back to Katt, holding three plushies. One of them resembled a blue dragoness in a white suit with a medic cat, the other one had a white furred cat in a french maid costume, while the third was a large black chibi-looking wolf, "I'm giving this to Shadow!" she giggled, then handed Katt hers, "I asked if they had this one in a nursey outfit as well, turns out they hadn't" she lowered her ears a bit, though still smiled to Katt.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt moaned softly, exhausted from her orgasm as she let her hand drop to the ground, the squirrel she had been using rolling away, completely drenched in her love juices. She fell forward with a small thud, her tail faling with her pulling Mar away from her tail-hole as she slowly shrank down to a more manageable size after exhausting the extra energy she had absorbed through her milk. She lay still for awhile, aside from the slow rise and fall of her chest and her snoring she barely moved.

"Nonsense, I love it," Katt smiled, cuddling with the small toy, you could swear you could see the small heart shapes fluttering around her head as she smiled, "You didn't have to get me anything, thank you though, it's perfect." she smiled.

"Dorothy, your order is ready. Dorothy your order is ready." A voice came over the loudspeakers.

"Ohhh, guess we'll have to postpone our race, looks like lunch is done." Katt smiled, unable to hide her slight drooling, "Feel like I could eat an entire whale." she laughed, it had been a long time since she'd had this much fun with someone that wasn't just trying to get into her pants.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar barely landed with class, since the slight exhaustion carried over from his orgasm summed to the fact her shrinking was spontaneous didn't give him much time to prepare and so he fell on his butt, "Oww. That hurt," he said, rubbing behind him as he looked at Kitt, who appeared to be just five or so feet taller than him now, "Hey, you alright?" he asked, his cock still semi-hard, although he didn't notice anything beside her.

(Arcade)

"Gee, it's okay! I don't like it when I make someone spend so much money for me!" Dorothy giggled, then followed Katt to pick the sushi tray with 150 pieces that was for them. After picking some soy sauce and a couple of chopsticks in one paw, she gracefully turned around to face Katt with a smile, and since she was holding the tray up single-handed with nearly perfect balance Dorothy looked like a cute waitress, "So, where do we sit?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm?" Kitt blinked her eyes open, getting onto her hands and knees as she stretched out, soon standing up onto her legs, "Mmhmm, I feel fine." she smiled cutely, holding both her hands behind her back as she did, "Hmm? Did you get smaller?" she asked, cocking her head to the side with a curious look that was adorable.

"Okay if I'm being put in a french maid costume we're getting a waitress costume for you." Katt teased, sticking her tongue out cutely as she nodded her head towards a nearby booth, "Closest possible, don't wanna accidentally tackle you to get to that fish." she joked as she scooted over and sat down, taking care not to sit on her tail.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad