Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Hey, who needs to move around when you've a pair of permanent food makers?" Mar said with a laugh, grinning to Kitt as he patted her breasts with his paws, "And a hot dragon to share it with?" he added with a wink.

(Room)

"Oh, s-sure! What kind of... dork... does that," Dorothy laughed nervously, "Uhm, it's just a small project I'm working on for school," she explained slowly, "Good thing you didn't drink it, who knows what it could do to people" she softly said, starting to talk increasingly slower as she said the last sentence, obviously unable to fool herself.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I guess, but it'd still be nice to be able to go indoors when it's raining." Kitt smiled, "I don't like getting caught in the rain, it gets too cold."

"Huh, sounds scientificy," Katt shrugged, never much for the scientific studies, "So you decide what you'd like to do? Cause I happen to know of an amazing arcade pizza place." Katt smiled, "Long as you don't mind anchovies."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, you got me around, I'll keep ya warm all the time. Promise," Mar winked with a catchy grin.

(Room)

"Oh! I love fish!" Dorothy clapped her paws together in approval, "Aww, too bad Shadow went... I woul've liked to take him there too! The goof never asked me for my phone, hmph!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awww, thankies," Kitt smiled, squeezing Mar against her chest in one of her death hugs, probably capable of killing lesser species, "I just love my big dragon."

"A fellow fan of fish, have to invite you over to my place sometime, I'm make some pretty good sashimi if I say so myself. So Shadow's the wolf from earlier, figures, short attention span on all of them, if they can't make out with it they don't care." Katt laughed walking up next to Dorothy, "So let's go, place can't be more than a block away." She smiled, her tail coiling slightly around Dot's, Sure Mar and Kitt completely forgot about me coming up here, they'll figure out something to do I'm sure, Kitt's a big girl she can handle herself, and it's about time I go out with someone. Katt thought.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"And I think I'm making these my new idols to worship daily" Mar said, hugging himself effortlessly to Kitt's chest, "Plus, now that you're so big, the whole city is like a playground for you, right?" he grinned up to Kitt, his tongue reaching up to her chin to lick playfully.

(Room)

"Uhm... are you sure?" Dorothy blushed a bit at the tail coil, although she still was feeling flattered, which made her feel indebted, in a way. Not to sound rude in any way, Dorothy complied and nodded to Katt, "I'll take you up on that, then. But I'll go put on my shoes and glasses, okay? This apartment isn't that big, so I can manage, but going out is elsewise asking for trouble on my behalf, gee!" she finished with a giggle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hehe, you're silly Marrie," Kitt giggled, rolling up into a sitting position, her head nearly scraping the tree-tops, "But now what do I do? I don't think I could even fit through the door, and," She looked down at her chest, which had now swollen up to a comparative F cup, "I think my breasts have gotten even bigger."

"Well if you ever need someone to help guide you around just give me a hollar," Katt smiled, uncoiling her tail from around Dot's, having it brush over her ass as it did, acting like she hadn't noticed, "Just tell me when your ready, but hurry, they aren't open all day ya know. And I don't wanna miss out on some anchovies just cause you were slow." she teased.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, you say that as if you were sad," Mar chuckled, looking up at Kitt, "Don't you like having such huge boobs?" he said, tail-wagging excitedly, "I think you look sexy! And you get even sexier the bigger you get!" he grinned.

(Room)

Dorothy barely felt the pat thanks to the size of her 'cheeks' "Fine! Sure!" she said, running over to her room to get ready. Once in front of her mirror she quickly fixed and combed her hair, lacing it into a ponytail over her shoulder and down to her chest, slipped her glasses on and then sat down on her bed to put her shoes on.

"Ready!" said the young dragoness upon exiting her room and going over to Katt, grabbing her crimson purse from a little room table.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Awww, you're sweet," Kitt smiled, leaning over to lick Mar's cheek, her entire tongue almost the size of his head as it ran up his face, "That makes me feel alot better, but how am I going to fit out of here? Or into my house for that matter?" she wondered aloud.

"Okay, forget what I said about the contacts, look much better with the glasses." Katt teased, laughing a bit, "Well then if you've got everything, let's head out." she smiled, opening the front door and holding it for Dot. Katt would then make her way with her to the arcade, chatting about whatever popped into her head till they arrived, "And that was when I decided I never wanna go near water again." she shuddered after finishing up a story about when she had nearly drowned as a kitten, "Fun times," she laughed as she opened the door to the arcade walking in with Dot, "Why don't you go put in the order, just tell them to put it on my tab and it should be fine." she smiled, "I'll go get us some tokens and a game card." she said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, no prob. Like I said, this town's your playground now," Mar chuckled, "Why not act like its owner? Just crash through!" he grinned, and as her saliva trickled down on his face he pointed over to the 'exit' with his head.

(Room)

Dorothy figured she would pay, even though she had been invited. After all, Katt had really been nice to her up until then, so she still felt indebted, "Hmm... Oh, she said she liked sashimi," she giggled, then said, "One hundred and fifty pieces of salmon and philadelphia sashimi!" she cheerfully and loudly ordered, making a few people around her turn around to stare. She looked at the price tab and later drowned a wince, but it wasn't like she always dined out, so she quickly paid with her credit card and then went to look for Katt, "They're making it for us!" she then said as she met up with the tigress.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, okay, that should be okay," Kitt smiled, filled with confidence from Mar's advice as she stood up, trying to squeeze through the smaller doorway but just smashing through it, causing a large number of pedestrians to run in surprise, "Wow, I barely felt that." she smiled down at a few of the pedestrians that didn't run, "Uhm, hello there." she waved down at them.

"Cool, didn't know what your games where so I grabbed a card and some tokens." Katt smiled, holding up a gamecard and a small bag of tokens for the games that required them, "So, where to first, personally the coin-drops are my favorite, can turn one into a hundred at that." she laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad