Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
Slurping up at Kitt's impressive bosom, Mar continued to hump her pussy energetically in a relentless manner, "I know! The feeling's... awesome!" he roared back at her.

(Room)

"Uhm..." Dorothy took the card, slightly baffled at the tigress, "I, uh..." she blinked again, before staring at Katt as she went, "Wait!" she said, and after a brief pause, added: "Aren't you going to search for what Mar sent you to get?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhhh, M-Marrie," Kitt moaned, her hands still squeezing his head into her chest, giving her even more pleasure as he fucked her, her pussy clamping down tightly around his cock as she grew closer to her orgasm.

Katt smiled a bit as Dorothy called after her, frowning as she added the last part, "Nah, if it's that important let him come get it himself. Of course," She looked back over her shoulder, smiling alluringly back at Dot, "If you want me to stay, all you need to do is ask." she purred.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar continued humping harder and faster, growling out loud like the animal he was, using his maw to gently bite around her large mammaries, "Rawr! I love these tits! You're sooo big and sexy!!" he said, his libido boosted by Kitt's movements as his cock twitched and throbbed deep inside of her gaping vagina.

(Room)

"Uhm, well, I would hate to be rude to you after we just met," Dorothy honestly said, a clutched paw on her voluptuous chest, "If you want to drink something, you can help yourself while I take a quick shower, how about it? We could maybe hang out then!" she smiled, "I'm making my first girl friend!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyahhhh, your, your cock, feels so wonderful," Kitt roared her approval, her milk spraying out over her chest each time she either squeezed her breast or Mar teased it.

Katt smiled a bit, "Yeah, I'd love to." she said, "Don't take too long, sitting still's not a hyperactive feline's favorite pastime." she teased as she turned away from the front door and into the kitchen. She pulled open the fridge, bending over to look in, "Hmm, wonder if they have anything good, what's this stuff?" she wondered aloud as she pulled out a small test-tube half-filled with an odd green liquid, "Wonder why they'd have this in the fridge, then again who'd be stupid enough to just grab and drink some random liquid," she chuckled a bit as she put it back, grabbing a soda and popping it open.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Doesn't it?!" Mar added with a growl, humping Kitt's insides as if there was no tomorrow, pre starting to spray inside like a hose as he enjoyed his milk shower, "Your milk's so warm... mmrrr!" he roared, his orgasm nearly hitting already.

(Room)

"Alrighty! I'll be back in a yiffy!" Dorothy smiled, hurrying to her room to gather her change of clothes before heading over to the bathroom. After taking a quick shower she came back out with her change of clothes, instead of jeans she now was wearing a loose skirt and a slightly under-sized tank top which allowed her mid-section to be easily seen. She came back out while rubbing a towel against her head to dry her hair off and as a result she wasn't wearing her big round glasses anymore, "I'm done~" she softly said, her eyes closed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Agghhh, I, I, feel, nyaaaaa!" Kitt let out a loud mewl as she wrapped her arms and legs around Mar, keeping him in place as she came, her creamy juices pouring out of her pussy around Mar's cock, soaking mostly into her fur, "Don't, don't stop," she begged, purring loudly.

Kitt purred as she looked over, setting down her drink, "You should consider contacts, you look so cute without the glasses, then again you look cute with them too." she laughed a bit, "So, since you're all clean, any preference on what you'd like to do?" she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
And Mar did as such, caring little about the wet orgasm as his cock began to slide in and out at a much faster pace with the lubrication of the juices, "Rrrraawr! I'm gonna come... Any second!" he grunted, and with the strongest thrust yet, he started ejaculating all of his dragon seed inside of Kitt in an unimaginably long-durating climax, never stopping to hump.

(Room)

Dorothy blushed a bit, looking quite embarrassed as she set the towel aside and stopped walking, "I have considered them, but I dislike the trouble of taking care of the special liquid every day and my eyes are both sensitive and weak..." she said, smiling a bit, though still looking embarrassed since she wasn't used of talking about herself much, "I can barely read anything without glasses without starting to feel sleepy."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh, it's so warm, it feels good." Kitt moaned, holding onto Mar as he thrust into her, each thrust sending a bolt of pleasure through her entire body, keeping her own orgasm going longer than usual.

"Oh well, suppose if you have to wear them at least you look good doing so." Katt giggled as she stood, stretching out a bit, causing her chest to stick out infront of her as she yawned, "Oh by the way, what was that weird green stuff in your fridge? Just out of curiosity." she asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Upon finishing with the last thrust, a numb Mar stretched upwards to flex his body into Kitt's massive chest, laying on it with his drippy half-erect cock hanging down, "Man, you sure are a sex-bomb, Kitt," he grinned, looking up at the panting giantess, "Wow, did you grow EVEN bigger just now?" he blinked, his tail wagging as he smiled.

(Room)

"Gee! You're flattering me!" Dorothy giggled almost childishly this time, covering her maw with one of her hands, "Oh! It was just," Dorothy was about to explain, but the fact Katt had mentioned the characteristic of the drought in her fridge alerted her, making her gasp audibly as her eyes widened, "You didn't drink it, did you?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh?" Kitt looked up a bit sleepily, glancing around at herself, "Hmm, I think so. Wow, and I thought getting around was difficult before." she giggled a bit.

"Haha, don't worry, I mean was kinda dork drinks some random unlabeled liquid?" Katt laughed a bit as she held up her soda, "Did drink one of your sodas though, figure you wouldn't mind, told me to help myself."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad