Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
OOC: Time warp, go!

After another rough mating before bed, Ada's eyes started to fluttered open, the queen dragoness breathing softly below Mar. "Mmmhh..." She yawned softly before looking at her blue dragon, smiling softly as she watched him sleep. Hehe, he's awful cute like this. Ada cuddled closely to the muscular dragon as the morning sun poked through the curtains.

(House)

The fox started to sir beside Dorothy, still cuddling her close and feeling her smooth scales against his soft fur. Crimson yawned slightly before opening his eyes, marveling at Dot's cute face as she slept. She's just like an angel. He leaned forward and kissed her softly across the lips before pulling away.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Rrrrgh... burgers... tasty... more cheese..." Mar's tongue flailed out as he slept, his powerful chest rising and flattening each time he would take in a deep breath.

(House)

"Mmnnhh..." Dorothy softly whimpered as she opened her azure blue eyes, blinking them before she reached for the table where she had set her glasses on. After putting them on, she looked at Crimson with a smile, "Good morning." She said with a cheerful attitude.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada groaned a little once she heard him muttering about burgers in his sleep. Humph, he's always thinking about food, even when he's taking forty winks. The ruby dragoness nuzzled his cheek softly and told him with a gentle voice, "Mar, time to get up, my handsome dragon boy."

(House)

"Good morning, Dot." Crimson gave her another quick morning kiss after getting up beside her. The fox stretched a little and then realized what day it was. "Heh, I almost forgot it's Saturday. It's nice to have a day off." He smiled towards Dorothy and asked, "Are you hungry, cutie? I'll make you some breakfast."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Five more minutes, mom..." Mar groaned in his sleep, "I don't want to plow snow..." he drooled.

(House)

"O-oh... it's not necessary..." Dorothy said, blushing a bit at the offer, "Or we could make it... together... if you want." She smiled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada growled a little in frustration, the dragoness telling him a louder voice, "Mar, wake up or I won't make you breakfast." She smirked and assumed that would get him moving.

(House)

"Alrighty, that sounds like fun. I'll cook us some Pancakes and Bacon, and you can go ahead and make your specialty, Dot." He started gathering ingredients for his part of the breakfast by looking through the fridge, noticing a bottle of odd, but tasty looking green liquid near the back. "Say Dot, you don't care if I have that Green Tea in the back of the fridge do you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'M UP! I'M UP!!" Mar said desperately, sitting up on the bed with his eyes fully widened, "Huh?" he blinked, noticing Ada, "You're not mom."

(House)

"Sure, no problem..." Dorothy smiled a bit, not minding the intrusion since Crimson appeared to be dependable and really trustworthy. She went ahead to grab a handful of fruit for a salad, humming a bit as she stretched.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada groaned lightly, a puff of smoke escaping the dragoness's nostrils. "Alright, Mr. Comedian, if you're done clowning around, it's time to wake up." She yawned a little before sitting up beside the muscular dragon, offering a little smile. "Now that we're both awake, what would my dragon boy like to eat today, hmmm?" Her tail wrapped around him, hugging him close to her queen sized body.

(House)

"Thanks cutie, I was getting thirsty." He quickly drank the green liquid, remarking on the odd taste within his head. Hmmm, must not be fresh, it tastes a little flat. He finished the "Green Tea" all the same before grabbing the bacon and started to fry it with the stove while flipping some pancakes. "Ah, this is going to be good. How's your fruit salad coming along, Dot?" He looked over in her direction and smiled, the fox not noticing that his body was becoming a little bulkier.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar got exhuberant at the mention of food "Bacon, sausages, eggs, pancakes, and!" but before he could finish, he got his face stuck into Ada's gigantic chest, "A gallon or two of milk?"

(House)

"Orange juice... done!" Dorothy giggled, squeezing the last of an orange half out of its juice with an extractor, smiling as she picked up a few bananas, "Gee, do you like bananas?" she asked, starting to peel the first one off.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada rolled her eyes a little before stroking the back of Mar's head. "Alright, alright, but let me get to kitchen first, you naughty dragon." The queen dragoness then got off of the bed and started to walk out the bedroom. "C'mon dragon boy, I don't want you to fall asleep again," she said with a laugh while walking on, her tail swishing above her plump butt.

(House)

"Sure, I like just about anything, cutie." Crimson smiled softly before turning back to what he was cooking, flipping some more pancakes while making sure the bacon was just right, not too chewy or crispy. Once he was finished, he set it all on a tray and grinned towards the dragoness, not realizing that he was at least two feet taller now and still growing, his body rippling with muscle. "Pancakes and bacon are done! Hmmm...uhhh, Dot, did you get smaller?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"With her being a living torture to my crotch? HOW?!" Mar thought eagerly, grinning as he literally jumped out of Ada's bed, following her in her way to the kitchen.

(House)

"Ooh, it smells so good!" Dorothy giggled, turning around, "The..." she stopped midsentence, looking into the red wall of muscle in front of her, "...bacon...?" she blinked, starting to blush.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad