Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Tieya, not realising that the question could've been in any way a show of Ryo's attraction or else to her, answered. "Uhhh... n-no... why do you ask, Ryo?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
He shooks head while sweatdropping, as chuckles nervously. "..Haa..nothing...I'm j-just asking, that's all.." "Dang! I shouldn't say that at thethe first place. But...do I say that...because...I'm already attracted to her..?" Ryo thoughts as continue eating the food.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
After a few more minutes of silent eating, Tieya decided to respond with her own question. "So... have you got a girlfriend of the like, Ryo?" She asked, hoping he would see it just as a response and not her own embarresing question...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo twitch ears and look to Tieya with a smile. "...No, I don't have one, because I'm focused on my job and don't have a time to look for a girl to be my girlfriend.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh." Tieya responded gently, before nodding - understanding the situation and yet blushing gently from it. "I see!" She giggled soon after, poking her tongue out.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles slightly while kept eating until the plate is empty, before continued. "From what I saw, overall, there's no female that really suits my taste..That's why I'm waiting someone like you to be my girlfriend.."

He sweatdropped and froze for a while as she spoke directly without thinking. "..oh..my...I may be dead after this..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Immediately, her spoon dropped, and her eyes just snapped straight open. "S..So... Someone like me?!" She asked, her eyes quivering slightly at the speech as her tail only swishes just once behind her. Was this....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo lowered his head as place both spoon and fork on the side of the plate, while spoke. "As my camera lens pointed and snap your picture, I could see that....I met a perfect girl that suits my taste...even though I didn't realise that you're my childhood friend..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I... m-met your tastes..." She parroted his words again, not taking some of them in very seriously since she couldn't believe it. Ryo.... was saying this... was this one of his jokes? "....Perfect...?"

She gulped. "R-Ryo... w-what are you trying to say?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo looks to Tieya and tried to raise a smile, but it seems difficult for him. Then, he replies; "....I'm starting to like you, Tieya..." As he said that, a very deep blush crossed his face while his both ears lowered down, waiting for the answers.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds