OOC: Remember, be calm. -_-;;
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin not paying attention to White falling as he continued to listen to his headphones.

Alexia laughed hard "NO!!! I didnt mean it like that. I meant if you werent chasing here, where were going to go." she giggled softly.
The OCA
Olvin's eyes widedned a little "It's... very... rude..."
White giggled. "Come on! I've heard things WAY ruder from Kyo."

Kyo blushed deeply, before chuckling softly. "Uhm.... I don't know actually... I don't know this place..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Olvin hesitiated before whispering "Fine, I'm into Digimon hentai. Happy now?"
White blushed deeply, before murring seductively. "Oh.. you are...?"

Her paw then shot out, before she glanced around quickly. "Hm... no-one would notice if I...."

Quickly, she moved out of the area while still holding him, jumping up onto a tree and then onto a low rooftop.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Urk...!" Olvin's eyes went from mid-huge to full on headbeam mode "Wh-What are you doing...!?"
Gus watched White take off with Olvin and shrugged as he listened to musice

Alexia's ears twitched "Well how about you two come with Gus and I, we actually know the place pretty well.
The OCA
Kyosan smiled softly, and mid-closed his eyes. "Oh... I'd enjoy that... thanks..."

White quickly grinned deviously, as she landed on the rooftop. Almost immediately, she moved his muzzle close to his. "....Giving you a taste of real hentai." With that, she pressed her lips to his.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"MMMFFF!?!" Olvin struggled for a moment or two before realising what White was actually doing "Mmmmm..." He shuddered a little, closing his eyes.