Join our server on Discord

What do you hate to see in a lemon?
Quote:that's exactly it if gets cold it shrink in like a turtle hiding his head.

and people use the chest fur as an excuse for the huge knockers only because it's better to them that way.

Reo she meant she hates being asked how old she is.
Like how I hate being asked about why I take so long in the bathroom.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
All of you have made valid points! While the lemon with mostly lemon scenes in it can be entertaining, I prefer a story plot to go along with it. I don't like yaio either, not that there's anything wrong with that, (Sienfield) it's just that I'm hetro and don't think that way. Scat, Vore, Watersports, Extreme violence without a reason, and incest are all big turn offs for me, as I could never see myself screwing my sister, I don't enjoy stories that contain them.

Now I'm gonna address Zepher's question. The reason Jews (and I'm not one) were curcumsized was for health reasons. Those of us who aren't know that if you don't wash your dick daily, a stinky, nasty, white substance appears under the skin. This is called smegma, don't ask I didn't make this up you know! It goes by different names like duck butter and dick cheese, but it is actually a mixture of pre-cum, cum and piss. Hence the requirement for Jewish men to be curcumsized. You must also realize that this was put into effect over 2000 years ago, just like the requirements of not eating pork, crabs, or lobster. These foods become bad if not refrigerated and can and will make you sick! mrgreen So not only does it desensitize the penis, it also helps keep the penis clean!

As far as the turtle syndrome, this happens to keep the penis warm and as soon as it warms up, will joyfully poke it's head out again! :D

I hope that this clears up some of these questions and BTW I found them very entertaining! lol

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Quote:.....What the fuck are you talking about?!
Though now that's cleared, let me ask:
.....What the fuck you didn't understand?!
Quote:that's exactly it if gets cold it shrink in like a turtle hiding his head.
Quote:As far as the turtle syndrome, this happens to keep the penis warm and as soon as it warms up, will joyfully poke it's head out again!
Oh my. Only cuz I had to study it in the Anatomy books, I know the scrotum cringes and the testicles get stuck to the body when it's cold, but they never say anything about the penis! Oh, seems the guys here are not the only ones learning things... :D
Quote:really? http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digital...later.html
Parts of that season annoyed a bunch of people (but I got over it after the season ended)
..... :shock:
Thank you.........but....I wish I hadn't asked.............................
MAN HOW FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *goose bumps!!!*
Quote:Like how I hate being asked about why I take so long in the bathroom.
We all smelled that, Wise. Twisted
Quote:So not only does it desensitize the penis, it also helps keep the penis clean!
I said it before, I think it's NOW useless. All of those cares are no longer needed.
Quote:I said it before, I think it's NOW useless. All of those cares are no longer needed.

The Isrealites made these rules thousands of years ago! Hygene was even more important than it is now! People didn't bathe as regularly and when they did it was generally in a dirty river!

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Of course it's like everyone's traditions, made long ago but they may not make sense now.
So zeph you still have to take an anatomy class? I can help with that. :D
And it is strange isn't it?
It makes perfect sense now, if we didn't get circumsized or wash them a lot that stuff can still build up or foster infection. Nowadays, even Gentiles are sometimes circumsized for purely health reasons.
I'm pretty sure I'm not.
Quote:the writers of the series gave NO indication to anybody's sexual preferences outside of the Adventure epilogue, which says they all married and therefore are hetero.

Ah, the famous ZERO TWO ending. Definitive proof that somebody had smuggled illegal substances into the production studio. I have to hand it to them though, they did in 30 seconds what it would have taken somebody with PROPER pacing to do in 30 minutes.

Anyway, to bring this... rather eerily going-offtopic chat back on topic, here's some of my dislikes in lemons:

1) PWP. Sucks. Unless it's extremely well written, any story without a good backstory is a real turn-off.

2) Yuri. It's just not a turn on for me, perhaps because I'm gay. This is probably just me though. I can still read and enjoy a good Yuri fic, but not as well as others.

3) Extremely angsty storylines. A bit of angst is good, but the way some writers have done it it just goes way over the top.

4) Scat. It's just.. horrible, in my opinion. I'm sure there are people out there that like it though.

5) As has been said, "Expert virgins" and people who can cum "15 bucketfuls". That's just stupid.
Quote:Ah, the famous ZERO TWO ending. Definitive proof that somebody had smuggled illegal substances into the production studio. I have to hand it to them though, they did in 30 seconds what it would have taken somebody with PROPER pacing to do in 30 minutes.

Yeah I think at least 2/3 of fans hated them summing things up like that. But even in thirty minutes it sucks ass sometimes. Did anyone see the final episode of Mahoromatic Automatic Maiden? That depressed me for like three days, no kidding.

Anywhoo back on topic:
This goes in line with bad grammar (and there is a obvious difference in most cases between people who use english as a second language and just bad writers. Hell most say in the author
Lots of people hate the endings of anime series' because, uh...

...It's the end of an anime series? :P