Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"You've been teasing me with these two all day. Only natural I want to have some fun while we wait. What do you say?" Mar softly murred, giving her huge nipples a series of tweaks and strokes with his large claws, "Plus, I'm sure you've so much milk you feel like a needy cow, hm!" he licked his lips.

(Room)

"Huh?" Dorothy blinked up at Shadow, "But it's not possible! I already have trouble taking you in comple-" but before finishing her sentence she remembered Slash was hearing it all and she blushed deeply, innocently taking a step back. "Uhm... You haven't been introduced to Shadow, right? He's my boyfriend..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred softly from Mar's enthusiastic teasing, her nipples already standing from the attention, dripping slightly with her milk, "Uhm, well, it does feel really good." she purred.

*Room*

"Boyfriend? You?" Slash laughed a bit, "Wow, after all these years seeing you cooped up in your lab I never expected you to have a boyfriend, figured he was just an innocent bystander that tried your drink."

"Nope, same as you, saw it, figured it was just a drink, and well here we are." Shadow shrugged.

Before the two could continue Shadow's ears perked up, hearing the front door opening, and a clearly feminine voice calling into it.

"Hey, anyone home? Mar asked me to grab his camera," Katt said as she closed the door behind her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh! Just beg me, and I might," Mar teased, nuzzling his face onto Kitt's deep cleavage, "You want me to suck your pretty nipples, don't you, Kitt?"

(Room)

"Huh...?" Dot's ears perked up slightly as she heard, "Is that one of my brother's girls?" She blinked, speaking to and trying to remind herself if she ever had heard a similar voice before, when it suddenly hit her "Eek! Slashy! Cover that up! It'll be embarrassing!" she yelped, pointing at Slash's white-furred sheath which was so large it seemed to be as thick as his tree-trunk legs and so long it was nearly past his knees, without mentioning the two enormous testicles located in the plump white sack.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It, prrrr, would be nice," Kitt admitted, her legs shaking a bit as she began to feel a bit light-headed.

*Room*

"Yeah no problem," Slash said a bit sarcastically, "You got a fumication tent I can use as a loin-cloth?"

"Hello?" Katt's ears twitched as she heard a shout, Good, someone's here, didn't feel much like searching through the whole place for that stupid thing. she thought as she walked through the apartment a bit, "Hey hope I'm not interrupting anything, Mar sent me up." she called out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh yeah, baby. Just tell me how much you want those titties squished and sucked, I'll make those dreams come true" said the large dragon as he nuzzled the kitty's massive breasts with an eager smirk.

(Room)

"Well, at least she should be trustworthy..." Dorothy told herself in her mind, then quickly tugged Shadow, "Quick! Put yourself in front of Slash! You're large enough to be able to cover his... his, his thing!" she stuttered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt giggled a bit as her chest was fondled, "Uhm, alot?" she asked a bit unsure, "Please?" she added.

*Room*

"Why hide it, why not share this baby with the ladies of the world?" Slash smiled.

"Let's not try to scare her away too fast," Shadow said as he stepped infront of Slash, his size making decent enough cover for at least the feline's crotch.

"Ah, there you are, I was, whoa," Katt stopped as she walked into the room, her jaw nearly hitting the floor as she saw Slash and Shadow, both nearly breaking through the ceiling, "Is it something they're putting in the water around here?" she asked herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Granted!" said Mar with a big grin as he latched his maw around her left nipple, starting to nibble and lick around while the rest of his body sprawled on the rest of her humongous chest, rubbing itself along the mammaries while he treated the left one with his mouth and tongue.

(Room)

"Oh...! H-h-hi!" Dorothy giggled, and in an attempt to redirect Katt's attention she quickly bounced next to the tigress, "Nice to meet you, I'm Dorothy-Ann! But you can call me Dot. I'm Mar's sister!" she quickly introduced herself, her nervousnes plain obvious.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt let out a surprised roar from the sudden surge of pleasure from her breasts, her tail whipping around frantically as she purred loudly, her entire body rumbling like there was an earthquake going on beneath her and Mar.

Katt blinked a couple of times to make sure she wasn't delusional before turning towards Dot, "Y-yes, a pleasure, oh, I'm Katt by the way." She introduced herself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh! Excited, are we?" Mar teased, finally grasping the flesh around Kitt's nipple to begin stimulating it with gentle kneads while licking his lips in anticipation, "Time to enjoy some milk!" he smiled, engulfed the tigress' milk hole and started sucking with all his might.

(Room)

"N-nice to meet you!" Dorothy stuttered a bit, looking over to Shadow and Slash, "Uhm... they're, Shadow and Slash. Shadow's my boyfriend and Slash's an old friend..." she introduced.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Nyaaaaa," Kitt let out a long mewl of pleasure, her milk flowing from her nipple into Mar's waiting mouth, "It, feels so, strange," she moaned.

*Room*

"Wow, you like 'em big don't you?" Katt noted.

"Pleasure to meet ya kitty," Shadow smiled, holding out one of his massive paws to Katt, "Friend of Dot's is a friend of mine."

"Uh, thanks," Katt gulped a bit as Shadow's hand engulfed her own.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad