Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"Wish I'd brought stuff for s'mores. Oh well live and learn." Slash shrugged.

"Are you ever serious?"

*Lab*

A pair of dark claws rose from the ground, forming a dark gateway, "Hmm?" Thorne grinned as she walked through, "Wow, guess the master was right, you got here faster than we expected."

Kitt wrapped her arms tightly around Flare, "G-go away, leave us alone."

"Oh relax kitten, we don't need you anymore. You're free to go," Thorne waved her hand at her, she grinned a bit at Kitt's stare, "What, don't believe me? And here I thought we were such good friends."

"I would never be friends with such a monster." Kitt growled as fiercly as she could.

"Monster? Heh, those teachers at your little school called me that once,"

"You?"

"If you want to stay just say so, I'm sure me and Mar could keep you company." she grinned back at Kitt.

Kitt didn't need any coaxing, she immediately stood, walking cautiously towards the door before taking off as fast as she could run through the halls.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That's when it burst: The gigantic fireball split into three, smaller, yet still large spheres. The trio of fireballs suddenly reshaped, taking different forms.

The one of the left transformed into what seemed to be a large fleuret, the one at the right turning into a gigantic shield, while the one in the middle shaping into what seemed to be a knight's helmet.

"I think we're not done, guys." Karomaru grit his teeth, "Look out! It's preparing to attack!" he shouted, seeing the gigantic fire fleuret preparing to strike, which it did, and smashed the ground with its blade, sending a huge wall of fire towards Shadow and Slash.

(Dungeon: B3F)

"Oh, poor furball. Y'know, I never was any good with pets." Mar grinned, having recovered from Ayumi's kick from before.
The dragon prepared to strike back at the red-dressed teacher, but never saw an opening, and he became straddled, "What are you doing...?" he half-curiously asked. This did bring memories. He took the chance at trying to manipulate Ayumi's psychology, his left claw gripping her from behind firmly. "This is when you'd beg for my tongue on your breasts." He tried, unable to realize in time what Ayumi had begun doing.

When her mane was in the air, Mar knew he had let himself be fooled. "Magma Armor!" he roared in the midst of the rising inferno. Yes, his element was fire, but not even he himself had reached such a high mastery as the teacher and risking his luck, even while most of his body was already being burned, wouldn't do this time. The incantation worked and the dragon's body suddenly was encased in rock. The inside was at a high temperature thanks to this, but the outside inferno would not kill him at the least. "Magma Suit!" he continued, the rock starting to embed onto Mar, who flexed an arm sideways thanks to the newly allowed mobility and attempted to throw Ayumi off to save himself from being scorched.

(School: Halls)

After having padded around the halls for a while, Yachiru stopped next to a wall, leaning onto it as she seemed pensive. "I'm afraid we've exhausted our options..." she sighed in disappointment, "It's too late at night to get anyone to help us..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien sighed and leaned against the wall next to Yachiru.

"Once again," he told her "I find myself leaning against a wall wondering what to do. Before you asked for my assistance, I was going to investigate as to where some of the students have gone. It was better than laying about doing nothing. If I had known it would lead me right back to where I started I--" he stopped and looked at Yachiru. She doesn't look very happy, he thought, I wonder why.

Lucien placed a hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" he asked, disbelieving the words he had just spoken.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"GAH!" Shadow shouted as he rolled to the side, Slash jumping off the other way, "I thought water was supposed to help us, not create this thing." He shouted, drawing his sword as he rolled.

"Oh yeah, looks like it's time for a boss fight!" Slash shouted, jumping towards the armor and kicking it in the helmet.

OOC: Slash stop breaking the fourth wall.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"OH. EHM. GEE." Mael's jaw dropped. "That bilge rat used mit- mito- mi-"

"Mitosissss?" Leviathan hissed helpfully.

"Yarr. Mitos- LEVI!! You can talk!? Why don't ye be talkin' before!?" She stomped her foot and waved a fist at him, but the sea serpent merely complied by circling the group, hissing quietly. Bullet-sized droplets of water formed all around them, hovering in midair. They would provide some defense against the fire.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Ayumi gasped as she saw the protection forming over her former student. It was taking all her energy to perform her attack, and as the fire died down, leaving the entire passageway scorched and blackened, the teacher's hair tumbled down as well, and her fiery aura faded. In this condition, it was easy for the rock-coated dragon to throw her off of his chest, and the exhausted and drained teacher tumbled away, landing in a heap a few meters away from him.

It took all her effort simply to raise herself from the ground, her arms shaking as they held her up. Purple locks falling over her eyes, Ayumi glared at Mar.
"I... I can't believe you s-survived that..." The teacher murmured, before her arms gave out and she slumped to the ground, breathing heavily, and barely concious.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Well, that note DID say we'd need 'lots of water'! Maybe we need more than just a bucketfull!" Karomaru suggested.

As Slash jumped towards the helmet, the shield of fire positioned in front of it, providing cover and at the same time, burning the attacker.

"Whoa. Hey! It's defending the head!" The boy observed, "That should be our foc, WAH!" he dodged to the side, Reno leaping quick as a gust of flames headed their way from the giant fire fleuret in front of them. "Focus." The blonde boy ascertained, slowly standing back up.

(Dungeon: B3F)

The armor breaking away into pieces, Mar fell to one knee, panting. As much as he wanted to push this into Ayumi's face, he had never been an adept to defensive magic, and the effort of successively casting two protective spells had nearly drained his entire mana, let alone all his endurance spent in surviving the Inferno, thus incapacitating him from fighting any longer. "Grr... This. Can't. Be a draw." He groaned, although he finally gave in and collapsed with a very loud thud. His gigantic body slamming against the rocky floor. "Teach..." he softly murmured, "You..." he trailed off.

(School: Halls)

"I'm wasting time." Yachiru retorted to Lucien, "I want to excel in my classes, but I can't do it if I can't practise and the only means to practise is currently sealed off. I'm frustrated." The petite salamander let out a sigh, folding her arms and looking away with a cute huff.

"Master! You shouldn't be hasty. Patience is a virtue." Lana lectured, looking quite prideful as she adjusted her tiny glasses, "You've to learn that nothing good will come to those that rush." She said, a coyful smile in her face. Although apparently, Yachiru wasn't really in the mood for it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien quickly pulled his hand back at the sudden retortion and wondered if he had done something wrong.

Lucien inhaled quickly through his nose and exhaled slowly through his mouth then attempted to comfort Yachiru.
"I'm frusturated too," he said, "But it's like your familiar said; rushing isn't gonna do any good. You said you wanted to excel in your classes, correct? So you're an overachiever, which is good. However, I believe someone who wants to excel doesn't give up when things look negative. Plus, you have help; me and your own familiar are trying to help, but we can't unless you accept it." His eyes turned toward the ground, he was remembering his past. "Back when I went to the human schools, no one ever asked for or accepted my help, just because they were freaked out from my voice tone. I'm half-demon, so my voice isn't something one would find comforting. But then I come to this school, people are different here, so I felt like I fitted in. But still, no one asked, no one accepted...until you came along. You were kind and your voice was heart-warming. You didn't seem to mind my dark tone and you wanted me to be your training partner. I felt,for the first time in my life,happy. You quickly adapted to the conversation with the teachers whereas I was wandering in my thoughts. You are the first friend I've had and don't like to see you frusturated like this, which why I want to offer my help to you now." He moved closer to the salamander girl and asked. "But...will you accept?"
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Gah," Slash quickly swung his leg around, the momentum twisting is body so he managed to escape with only a few singed hairs, "Okay that didn't work, any other ideas?"

"Mael douse that thing, keep those flames down while we attack." Shadow said, prepared to attack.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aye-!" Mael leaped back a little further and swirled her paw around her, a graceful trail of water, similar to a gymnast's ribbon, flowed from her finger tips. It was a pretty low level water magic attack, but really, she didn't learn too much just yet. "Quench yer thirst with this, bilge-scum!" She shouted as she lashed out at the shield with the water whip repeatedly. Maybe if she can keep the shield away from the helmet, her companions could attack it. It'd be even better if she managed to take it down, but it didn't seem like it would without a fight.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers