Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Ayumi gasped as she was lifted bodily from the ground, memories of Mar's strength flooding back to her from his time spent in her classes. Even then, the sheer power of the dragon had amazed her, giving him an edge when it came to physical combat. Her eyes screwed up in pain as she was headbutted and released, her form flying through the air away from Mar as he prepared another attack.

As his dark-tinged fireball came hurtling towards her, Ayumi drew in a deep breath, filling her own mouth with magic and power, flames spilling out of her lips, before she spat her own fireball towards her opponent, the two colliding in mid-air. Against the strength of the darkness, Ayumi was at a disadvantage, but she would fight as hard as she could. The teacher skidded along the stone ground as she landed, tossing her purple hair out of her eyes as she scrambled to her feet.

"Mar! I swear, i'm gonna knock this darkness outta you if it's the last thing i do!" The teacher yelled, her hair rising about her as fire danced over her body, her element responding to her rage.

all i ever wanted was the world.

(Dungeon: B3F)

The two fires colliding, a great explosion brew scattering all the dust on the ground into the air. Mar's large frame was easily distinguishable, "Heh. Nice trick, teach." He smiled to himself, "But it'll take a lot more than that to overthrow the power of darkness." He stated, the dust suddenly dissipating with a wave of his arm, his other arm in his pocket. "So, wanna dance..." he assumed a battle stance, apparently intending to fight hand-to-hand, "Ayumi-sensei?" he smirked.

(Halls)

"Hmm." Yachiru narrowed her eyes as she neared the training arena, "Hmm, this place seems deserted. I would think at least a pair or two would be practising here too." She muttered to herself, and stepped in front of the entrance, noticing Vook and Dorothy there. "Oh, Ms. Kyrian?" she said out of reflex, not realizing the complexity of the situation.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien shortly followed into the training arena.

"Hmm, it looks big enough to be a place of training.Hmm?" Lucien had also noticed Vook and Dorothy.

"Well," he spoke up "what are a couple of teachers doing here? I thought everyone had dissappeared while I slept." Lucien then realized that saying "while I slept" in front of two teachers might not have been the best choice of words. Still, he kept wondering where the other students had run off to.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Halt." The dragoness spoke, her own reflexes acting faster than her mind was, her head turning toward the two. "This is a restricted area, until further notice. Sorry to reject you two, but we're investigating a case, here." she added. "You may still go back to your dorms, or the Library, but the training arena is currently off limits to all students."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"A case...?" Yachiru mused to herself, "Did something really bad happen here?" she asked, eager to know the truth.

"I'm afraid that's the case." Intercepted Dorothy. The young dragon girl in school uniform walked in front of Lucien and Yachiru, "Please bear with us, we can't let you through, and neither we can tell you anything about the case." She softly said, her arms around her cute familiar as if she was a large doll, as always.

"But..." the salamander insisted, "We just were about to practise. Can't we at least know when this will be taken care of?" Yachiru added, ignoring Dorothy and looking towards Vook.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien smiled. A hidden truth, he thought, how delightful. Lucien snickered, an almost evil snicker, he too was eager to know.

"So something bad happened?" He asked still smiling, "A murder? An uprising? A missing students case?" He smiled wider as he said the last question, perhaps this had something to do with why he was unable to find several of the students.

"Oh but you can't tell us, can you? Then let me ask you this? Why? Why is it that you can't speak of it?" Lucien's demonic attitude slowly surfaced. He wanted to know the truth, although he took more...risky measures. Lucien's wicked grin was still plastered on his face as he waited for a response.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"No buts, young lady." Vook answered, turning fully towards the two now. "We're legally unable to tell you what happened, now please leave." she spoke, putting a bit of firmness in her voice. "I don't want to have to force you back to your dorms."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Karo you're the fire guy, do fireballs usually float in the air like that?" Shadow asked, trying to back away slowly from the magic sphere.

"I swear to whatever you worship if I die here I will haunt you so hard!" Slash growled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lucien's smile faded. These teachers ignored him almost completely. Just like in his human life. What were they concerned about? he thought, our safety? No they threaten to use force, so that can't be it. So what? What had them so worked up? Lucien stared angrily, converted his gaze to one then the other, he kept arriving at the same conclusion: force them to talk. But Lucien was trying to avoid that. He was almost desperate to find out, but what about Yachiru? Would she resort to force? Tons of questions plagued Lucien's mind and almost unconciously, his hand touched the skull on the end of his scythe he carried on his back as if he was preparing to draw it. He hesistated, waiting for someone to make a move, be it an attack, or a statement of peace.

Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
"Y'know Mar, i'd love to, but i don't think i know the kinda dances you do anymore!" Ayumi yelled, before dashing forwards at top speed, launching a roundhouse kick at the dragon's stomach, which was about as high as her leg could go, following up the attack with her sycthe, which came hurtling around to hit the same spot as she span.

While Ayumi did this, Koko came hurtling out of nowhere to sink his teeth into Mar's left leg from behind, hopefully catching the blue giant off guard.

all i ever wanted was the world.