Join our server on Discord

Blue + Red = Chaos
"That's right. Keeping going my smexy dragon, you can't resist my ass, can you? Mmmrrrhhh!" Ada growls lustfully, the dragoness gripping the ground beneath her tighter as Mar ravages her tail hole with her thick member, her breasts swaying from the force of his rocking hips. Her anal canal snugly wraps around his meat, pulling him in further. All the while, more pre oils start to leak out of her swollen cunny.

(House)

Crimson listened and fulfilled her request by pumping his tongue back and forth inside Dorothy's hotbox with his thick tongue stroking her insides from all directions. He murrs from her juicy taste while teasing her rosy folds, thrusting as fast as he can. To finish the dragoness off, his right hand moves up above his tongue and finds her clitoris, his index finger finding the small bulb to roughly tease it.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Rrrrgh! Yeahhh... damn it's tight! No matter how big it looks, it squeezes me in like a vice-grip!" Mar growled, mounting Ada as he now held onto her large mammaries for support, starting to ride her even harder and faster, despite the pressure.

(House)

"Nnghh! AHH!!!" Dorothy screamed in bliss, the orgasmic jolt of pleasure hitting her brain as she nearly convulsed in euphoria, arching back as her pussy clenched onto Crimson's tongue tightly, her juices coming out like a waterfall now as they splashed on him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
With his hands groping her melons and his hot cock inside her back door, the dragoness growled lustfully. "Mmmhhh...m-more...give me more, dragon boy..." Ada gripped the ground below tighter while thrusting towards Mar's member, causing him to drill deeper into her scaly buns. As she moaned blissfully, her anal walls milked him, trying to draw out his orgasm by caressing his meat from all directions. Her orgasm was drawing near as her pussy became rather moist and tight.

(House)

Crimson slurped up her juices, relishing the taste of Dorothy's sweet juices. He took a few minutes to lick up and swallow all of her essence below pulling his muzzle away from her cunny, now clean of her orgasmic oils. "That was perfect...absolutely delicious." The fox moved to lay down beside her, nuzzling her cheek softly. "Did you enjoy that, my smexy scientist?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmrrgh! Rrrrr....! I'm about to... damn you're tight!" Mar said, and to prevent himself from cumming too soon, he suddenly made use of his strength to lift Ada by her stomach, arching up and holding her in air, his cock deep into her ass as he began to thrust her up and down, "Yeahhh! That's more like it!" he grunted, his claws placing themselves under her thighs as he put all her weight onto his chest and torso, hips hips thrusting up and down quickly, yet hard as ever.

(House)

"Mmrr..." Dorothy murred, gasping a bit due to the amazing feeling of an orgasmic afterglow, "Oh god... that felt... so good..." she expressed, her eyes almost glowing with satisfaction.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada gasped from the sudden movement, the dragoness leaning against Mar for support. She moaned deeply, unable to contain herself any longer against all the pleasure they were sharing. "G-Gawds...Mar...I can't hold it....ahhh!" The queen dragoness then orgasmed fiercely, spraying some of her juices out of her pussy. Meanwhile, her tight anal walls gripped Mar's cock with all their might, trying to milk out his approaching orgasm.

(House)

The fox embraced her warmly, holding her in his arms tightly. "I'm glad I could please you, smexy." He kissed her playfully on the nose while holding her against his furry body, his tail wrapping around her like a blanket. "Is there anything else I can do for you, Dot?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar growled in bliss, and before she could finish with her orgasm, he gave her a last, penetrating thrust, when his balls finally gave in and started pushing cum out. Suddenly, and with his manly roar, a waterfall of cum was forced deep into Ada's asshole, the dragon roaring out her name in lust, "RRRRAAAWR! Adaaaa! RRRRR!"

(House)

"Ahh... a-actually, y-you can spend the night here... if you want..." Dorothy lightly said, cuddling to Crimson as a flash from lighting scared her, trying to cover herself up with his body.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ada panted softly, giving a deep murr once she felt his hot essence coating her tight insides thoroughly. "Mmmhhh...Mar...so warm..." The queen dragoness slumped over a little, drained from all of their lovemaking once her orgasm came to an end.

(House)

Crimson nodded and happily held the naked dragoness in his arms, keeping her warm with his fluffy fur. "Sure, I'd love that, Dot." He kissed her softly across the lips before telling her, "Sweet dreams, cutie." The fox closed his eyes and breathed softly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmrrr... Exhausted?" Mar taunted, although he removed her and scooped her in his arms. "Wow, just realized that even though you're a huge dragon, you're as light as a feather! Been exercising?" he winked.

(House)

Dorothy quickly fell asleep due to the exhaustion of her afterglow, she cuddled onto Crimson like a big fluffy stuffed animal as they slept.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, shape shifting spells don't increase wei...I mean, yes, I have been exercising, my handsome dragon boy." Ada nuzzled his muscular chest softly as she was carried in his arms. "And you've been working out, am I right, Mar?"

(House)

Crimson kissed her softly on the forehead before falling asleep with Dorothy, keeping her warm and secure with his furry body.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Always." The dragon boy winked, carrying Ada to her room, where she lad them down and got on top of her. "Let's go one more time before bed time, 'kay?" he grinned widely, stroking his cock with his claw as he knelt above her.

OOC: We can skip anytime now, since Dot's asleep.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad