Join our server on Discord

Cali/DMX
Jax squirmed and cried out, clinging tighter to Mar's head. "Ahhnn... yes! ohgodohgodohgod..." she panted, oozing sticky fluid
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Now that's what I call a religious way of enjoying an oral intercourse!

IC:

The ooze, tasty as ever, was downed by the reptilian, whose tongue crept so far inside he actually starte prodding, more like pushing his large and slick muscle onto the girl's G-spot, something that was virtually imposible for other species, but easy for a big dragon like Mar. His claws groped her thighs, pushing her further to push his snout against her crotch.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That last little touch was enough to send Jax spiralling off the edge into an intense climax as she let out a wordless howl, oozing fluid all over Mar's eager maw. "...wow...." she panted softly, trembling from little shockwaves of pleasure still rippling through her body.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar couldn't be happier, his maw was being fed by female juice, it was his most desired elixir. He loved drinking girls' cum and nothing proved to be better than forcing them to give it out. "Mmnnhh..." he moaned from the taste, finding it rather pleasing to have it in his mouth, which savoured and gulped each two seconds. He was having a great time making this girl climax, but it wasn't enough, and he aimed to make Jax's orgasm continue for as long as possible as he started to actually eat her out hard. The dragon's tongue advancing against the torrent of juices to keep licking her G-spot, not wanting her to stop her orgasm.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax cried out and clutched Mar's head even tighter as he continued to prolong the intense pleasure. She could barely breathe, let alone voice her pleasure as her intense climax continued to be drawn out.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Not to make it a hurting sensation for later on, the dragon stopped not to prolong it further than three minutes. After gulping such a massive load of female juices, he could say he was satisfied with his stomach. The dragon raised his head, baring his handsome face and hair "So what do you think?" he asked as he let air into her puss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax just lay back, panting heavily as she recovered from the intense pleasure. "Oh... oh wow... oh god. I don't think I've ever had it this good..." she murmured, smiling up at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"'N it's just starting sweet" Mar growled, mounting Jax like a wild beast. "Sooo..." he murred, "Time for you to know the meaning of the word 'big'" he taunted, then started by rubbing the head against her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax looked down, her moan caught in her throat. "mmm - Oh my god! Is that really your cock!?" she asked, staring at the massive cockhead rubbing against her slit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"No..." Mar joked, grinning impishly, "It's my third leg" he said, then humped forward, forcing the first seven inches of his cock up her frontal hole. "Rrrrrrrrr... that's tight!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad