Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
And Tieya was still near where she was before. Thinking about Ryo, dreaming of things about him.... and, unbeknown to her, her scent was slowly starting to drift out as she continued to imagine things about Ryo... slowly filling the room.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
While Ryo busy at the kitchen, his ultra-sensitive nose twitching as he sniffs a female scent which came from Tieya. In instant, he slowly become horny and his little member perked out from his crotch, slowly turns hard, making a tent under his short.

He try to control his horniness by sniffing the cooking, and yes, it works. His member slowly return back to it's place, while he continues cooking.

"Why...Tieya's scent...it's too...hard to resist... And I could not...show my thing to her...since I didn't wear undies...I'll try not to sniff her scent.." Ryo thoughts worrying while he almost finish cooking.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya, with her scent still slowly filling the air, only could think about Ryo, before she finally lifted herself up. Moving herself, she started to walk where Ryo was, before peeking over his shoulder. "So, how have you been all these years then?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Surprised a little, Ryo spoke with a gap between words as he sniffs her scent again, turn himself really horny. "Uhmm...I-I..work full-time as a pilot...and a p-part time photographer...during my holiday.." "Ohh... My little member...Please don't grow...Stay inside...."

He finishes cooking and also decorating the dinner nicely on the dining table, before slightly smiles to Tieya. "I made something special for you. I hope you like it. Let's eat." He pulls the chair for her to seat.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blinking twice, the blue haired dragoness could only but nod, and, following Ryo's arm once more, found that he was offering her a seat. With a slight giggle, she slowly moved - to sit down in it, which she did. "A-Alrighty!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Then, Ryo sit on chair which facing Tieya, while smiling. "This is my second time I cook for my special guest." He smile while wagging his tail happily, as grab fork and spoon.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Smiling gently, Tieya picked up her own fork and spoon, giggling. "Well, I bet it'll be great still, Ryo..." She smiled softly, nodding gently to him to acknowledge her thoughts.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles as slowly eating his home-made dinner while his eyes glared to Tieya. "She such a cute girl.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Tieya slowly started to down her food, she could only but think of Ryo. He had been so kind to her.... so... respecting... and even so charming to her. She had started to grow a blush over her cheeks. Was she... getting attracted to him? In any possible means?

She asked herself those questions.... not daring to properly ask them to Ryo in case of any unfortunate reactions....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
And Roy manage to say a word after silence for a few moments. "Uhm...Do you have a boyfriend, Tieya...?" He close his mouth and blush deeply as he even didn't have an intention to say that, but... there's something that makes his mouth saying that. Maybe...Ryo is already attract to Tieya.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds