Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
Gus cuddled his headphones tightly "Ah my baby." he then put them back on turning them on and his head began to bob back and forth

"I've been with him for about a year now." Alexia replied
The OCA
White sweat-dropped, before turning back to Olvin.

"A year? Gee... that's about half the time me and White have been partners." Kyosan then smiled softly, before shaking his head.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia blushed deeply as she noticed she was still laying on top of him "Ummm should I get up?"
The OCA
"Uhhhhh..." He then blushed even deeper, and Alexia could notice that plainly on his face due to it's sheer redness. "...U-Up to you..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia then smiled "If you dont mind then." she then started cuddling with him.
The OCA
Kyo blushed deeply at her cuddling him, and softly cuddled her back - not knowing what to say at that time to the wolfess. "Uhhh... okay..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia then blinked looking at Kyo "So Kyo where were you and White going to do after you had caught here." she giggled.

OOC: Post Flood
The OCA
OOC: ^_^' ...

IC:

Olvin just stared at Kyosan and Alexia, his eyes fairly wide and a slight blush playing his face.
Kyosan looked at Alexia, before blushing deeply. "ME AND WHITE AREN'T LIKE THAT!!"

White almost crashed to the ground hearing that out of surprise. But almost immediately, she looked at Olvin, and sighed. "Anyway.... come on, what where those pictures about?"

OOC: Ack, there's a chance I won't be on later... -_-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Olvin jumped slightly "Err... umm... m-must you know...?"

OOC: ... *growls* Same here...