Join our server on Discord

What do you hate to see in a lemon?
It's true; I find it's taking longer and longer to masturbate, but that's probably because I'm desensitized.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:*raises an eyebrow* Of course, I was talking about being more specifical.
Like, what is that thing of 'pulling back the skin' for peeing, and that turtle thing? And how do you hold it while peeing?

...How old are you, now?
Could we get off that topic?

And if Zephyr is right then: HA! I'M SUPPOSEDLY A BETTER LOVER THAN A NON-CIRCUMCIZED GUY! BLEH!!! <_< , >_> , ^_^;
Yes let's stop with the sharring and talk of the bathroom and anonmon that may not be all that true but who has a way that can be proven? No one here probally.
I could get a gf and find out. In my town she'll probably know someone to compare to.
Yeah you might not want that.
Quote:the writers of the series gave NO indication to anybody's sexual preferences outside of the Adventure epilogue, which says they all married and therefore are hetero.
Haven't seen that part! Who's married? O_o
Quote:The turtle thing just describes how it looks if cold but really that's all it is to it, I take it out keep it over the toilet and go, it's not that hard to understand.
Well, for sb who's done it every day of his life, I suppose. But that chat of Wise about the skin really got me confused.
*tries to find out what have to do a turtle and a penis but can't. Assumes that it means when the turtle hides its head.*
Quote:...How old are you, now?
Why are you making the question I hate most in the whole world? And what does it have to do with anything?
And about the Jews....well, it's just a rumor but it makes sense, right? Less skin=less nerve ends=less sensitivity=more time to get turned on=timing more similar to women's.
And another thing I hate: Digimon like Renamon being described as having huge tits. C'mon, she's as flat chested as a Gekomon. Her with huge tits is like AU or sth. Ridiculous!
Quote:...How old are you, now?
Why are you making the question I hate most in the whole world? And what does it have to do with anything?
And about the Jews....well, it's just a rumor but it makes sense, right? Less skin=less nerve ends=less sensitivity=more time to get turned on=timing more similar to women's.[/quote]

.....What the fuck are you talking about?!
Quote:Haven't seen that part! Who's married? O_o
really? http://www.thedigitalfantasy.com/digital...later.html
Parts of that season annoyed a bunch of people (but I got over it after the season ended)

Quote:*tries to find out what have to do a turtle and a penis but can't. Assumes that it means when the turtle hides its head.*
that's exactly it if gets cold it shrink in like a turtle hiding his head.

and people use the chest fur as an excuse for the huge knockers only because it's better to them that way.

Reo she meant she hates being asked how old she is.