Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Well, you're beautiful, and I'm sure your chest won't be a problem." Mar encouraged, "Katt could even cheer you on, right?"

(Gym)

Dorothy blinked, putting her paws onto the treadmill armrests as she looked over to him, "Are you okay?" she asked after hearing his shouting.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Would you Katt?" Kitt asked.

"Well duh, I'll always be there to cheer on my little sis, though I doubt anyone would believe I'm the older one anymore." she chuckled a bit.

*Gym*

Shadow had managed to pull his tail free after lifting up the weights that were on it, rubbing the pain out, "Well no bones to break in there I think. Looks like no serious harm, wanna kiss it and make it better." he teased.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's decided, then!" Mar grinned almost gingerly, giving Kitt a nuzzle to her gigantic left nipple, "I'm sure you'll stun them. Katt should teach you how to show these curves off!" he suggested, looking up at Kitt with a smile, his tail wagging as he still held the massive catgirl in his arms.

(Gym)

Dorothy smiled in relief, "I'm glad you're okay, Shadow." She then turned to continue trotting, starting to run now with increased speed on the treadmill, her tail freely bouncing along with the rest of her body, the tightened lower part of her suit hugging her shapely buttcheeks sensually.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yay I get to be a beauty queen!" Kitt shouted in excitement.

"What would I know about showing off curves? Not the most feminine girl in the world ya know," Katt said, though despite her flat chest she did sport a shapely and attractive figure, "Just flash those udders and you'll win for sure." she laughed.

"Udder? But I'm a tiger, not a cow." Kitt said, blinking in confusion which caused Katt to slap her forehead and chuckle a bit.

"Oh yeah, she'll make a great beauty queen."

*Gym*

"Guess that's a no on the kiss," Shadow shrugged, walking up next to Dot, "So what're you running at?" he asked as he looking over her shoulder, "Hmm, that's pretty high. I bet you need to go to the sauna to relax after this." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, a tight bra and we'll be lucky if her milk doesn't spill on everybody." Mar said, softly setting Kitt back onto the floor and walked next to Katt, overviewing the giant. "I know." He smacked Katt's behind with his tail while folding his arms then looked down at the smaller sister, "Teach her what she needs to do with that bubble butt."

(Gym)

"Did you see a sauna when we entered?" Dorothy asked, looking over Shadow, "And uhm, maybe we should ask that dragon girl to tell us what to do when I'm finished here. She might have a better idea, gee." She giggled, then looked over to the machine and looked back to the giant wolf, "Have YOU finished?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Teach her? Just shake it and show it off, what's there to teach. Easy way to turn any guy into a drooling idiot."

"Oh, you mean like this?" Kitt asked, turning around to show off her ass, lifting her tail up in the process, her butt making a cute heart shape with the white fur bordered by the orange, "How's that?" she asked, looking back with a cute expression on her face.

*Gym*

"Oh yeah, I'm done." Shadow said, rubbing his tail a bit, "And yeah there's a sauna, I can smell it, got sorta a eucaliptus scent, pretty common with them." he said sticking his nose in the air and sniffing slightly, "Or she might wanna join us, here's hoping it's a co-ed nude steam room." Shadow grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As if to emphasize the aforementioned remakr, Mar's pupils bulged a bit and his large reptiliant tongue rolled away from his widely-open maw, drool trickling down to the floor as he bent forwards slightly, his arms hanging in air as if he truly was hypnotized by the gigantic, sexy ass. "She learns fast."

(Gym)

"Hey!" Dorothy huffed angrily at his last remark, not enjoying his talk about another girl, "That's not...! EEK!" she nearly tripped over due to loss of focus, her tail having accidentally smacking along the conveyor of the treadmill which got repelled and startled her. She quickly stopped the treadmill by forcing the disconnection on top of the panel and then while gasping to recover, she looked at him while snarling, although since her fangs were so small they were barely noticeable even while poking out of her maw it didn't look any different from a kitty's face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, that'll work just fine." Katt laughed a bit, "Need some help picking up your jaw there?"

"Huh? Did I do something wrong? What's wrong with his jaw?" Kitt asked.

"It's fine, it's just his way of saying your sexy." Katt laughed again.

*Gym*

Shadow couldn't help but chuckle a bit, "Wow you're just adorable even when you're angry at me." he grinned, "Don't tell me you're jealous, and here I thought you didn't care."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar closed his maw with a claw and slapped across his face to get off the trance, "Ahem. I believe shopping is in order for our new super model." He nodded.

(Gym)

"It's not funny!" Dorothy flushed a bright red, "We're going to the sauna, on our OWN!" she said, latching her right claw onto Shadow's left wrist, and then with almost unbelivable strength actually started dragging him around on the floor.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You know a good store that sells in whale sizes?" Katt teased.

"Yeah, wonder what size these are." Kitt asked, lifting up her breasts, "They feel alot bigger than they were."

*Gym*

"Yes ma'am." Shadow said as he started walking along before he was dragged off his feet, I swear if I hear one person make a whip crack noise I bust heads. he thought.

As they reached the changing rooms Shadow pulled himself free, "Looks like you need to change seperately, darn, bit of a bummer. Well, see ya in a few minutes then." he waved as he entered the male side, stripping out of his outfit and wrapping a towel around his waist before stepping into the sauna, noticing it still pretty empty, "Darn, no cuties around." he sighed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad