Join our server on Discord

Digital Distortion (Crimson / Regingald RP)
"Alright, let's see what I can do." Kyosan murmured, as he slowly seated himself down, looking up briefly for a moment before sighing softly. "Just don't fry my brains while you're at it," He joked playfully.

"Knock him into the lava? Hmm.." Lurea tried for time after time losing lives while still trying to get the hang of it, before she finally proceeded into finding out how to knock him into the lava - and with one focused moment, finally performed it. "Phew! Finally!"

"Oh, we'll see." Kotana winked to the red-furred fox, looking towards his bicep before smirking and then squeezing the thick muscle in her thin fingers. "Mmhh. I see someone works out quite a lot too, hm?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Silly boy." Ada stuck her tongue out before she started up the simulation machine, causing a visor to gently come down and cover Kyo's eyes. "Get ready..."

Ada's words started to blur away as Kyo was sent into a virtual reality world. Without any knowledge of the preset textures, the dragon appeared to be in a world ripped straight from Tron, with neon lights shining through the cracks in the tiled ground, while towering structures littered the area. Finally, Ada's voice came back, this time speaking through the computer's microphone. "Okay, Kyo, let's start with an easy one and we can build from there." A trio of blue polygon creatures started to emerge in front of him, holding blades of pure energy.

--------

As the victory theme played, Crimson cheered for Lurea as the screen to save appeared. "Nice one, Lu! Ya beat your first boss!" The fox hugged her excitedly before letting go. "So, do you want to continue or take a little break?"

--------

"Of course. I wouldn't be a good fighter if I didn't beef myself up, would I?" Zorromon chuckled lightly, enduring having Kotana's soft fingers caress his bicep. Once they reached the gym, the fox gently caressed her hand before he broke away and started to spread out a large mat for them to spar on. "Okay then. So what kind of fighting style did you have in mind for this sparring match?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"This looks too technical to me." Kyosan groaned, as he raised his claws up preparing to fight the polygons, still getting used to the feeling of being in the virtual world as he stared onto their energy blades. Hmm, let's hope virtually, I can still use everything like I do naturally. "Shall I begin?"

--------------

"I'd like to have a break, we can still do stuff rather then play," Lurea giggled, poking her tongue out and snuggled on the fox with appreciation, wagging her tail before smiling. "So, what should I do from here then?" She quizzed curiously.

--------------

"It can be any fighting style, as long as you don't get too serious with it." Kotana joked, knowing Zorro wouldn't go overboard with his techniques as she then turned away for a brief moment, unbuttoning her military jacket before placing it down - her chest rather covered by several bandages as she rolled her hair back. "Hope you don't mind - it'd be awkward sparring in that."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Sorry, I was using the standard texture setting. I can try one of the preset ones if you want something different." Ada's voice echoed within the virtual world while her real self typed a quick command, causing the world to change slightly.

Kyosan was left in a dry, rocky alien world with dusty plants spotting the surroundings, while the three enemies becoming robotic creatures. The bipedal machinations appeared to be lupine in design as they dove towards Kyo, artificial claws aimed for his scaly hide.

--------

"Oh, okay. Hold on..." Once the clear screen passed, Lurea was back on the world map with a bridge forming to Donut Land before a save prompt came up. "Okay, cutie. You can just hit the Save and Quit option and then you can return to this whenever you want." The fox then laid back against the wall, thinking of what they could do next.

--------

Zorromon blushed lightly, enjoying the sight of Kotana's hourglass frame, as her lovely pair were restrained by the tight bandages. "Sure...that's cool." The fox walked onto the mat and stretched his limbs before striking a defensive pose. "Okay Blue, give me your best shot."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, now that seems more like it!" Kyosan chuckled confidently as he lunged forward as well, swooping low and strafing to the side before bringing his claw up - his flames joining with his claw as he dealt one of the robotic lupine figure's a solid punch to the side.

---------------------

"Alright, uhm... there!" Once Lurea had followed the fox's advice, she confirmed on saving the game, the screen slowly going back as it turned towards the menu - then, turning the power off, she then shuffled up to Crimson and then smiled. "Perhaps we can try something new!"

----------------------

"Alright then, let's see what you got." Kotana then murmured, walking herself onto the mat as well before striking her own pose - lurching slightly forward for a brief moment before then swiftly lunging down, and trying to catch the fox from his side.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Kyo's claw pierces the machine with the flames licking at the wiring inside of the lupine robot, causing its circuit to break and fail as it fell to the ground completely still. The remaining two robots were unmoved by the defeat of their comrade as they tried to flank Kyo for a combination attack from two sides. Their claws swiftly lunged out for his scaly hide.

-----------

"Sure, that sounds great to me." Crimson grins eagerly before he asks her, "Did you have any ideas, cutie?"

-----------

"Hmmm, not bad," replied Zorro while catching her attack just in time with his beefy arm, his fur helping to cushion the blow. "My turn." The fox then tried to counter with his own body blow with his right paw.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I learnt this one from Johnny Cage!" Kyosan boasted for a brief moment, looking towards both of the lupine robots beginning to advance on him before managing to duck down, splitting his legs almost all the way straight before bringing his claws out - aiming to smash both of them in their robotic crotches. "Let's hope they have crotches to begin with~"

---------------------

"Hmm, well..." Lurea paused for a brief moment, putting her finger to her lip before smiling. "Maybe we can see if we can control whatever Steven caused to me?" She quizzed, bringing up the topic once more with only a faint recollection.

---------------------

"Oomph, good block!" Kotana managed to compliment, as she only scarcely avoided his own - withdrawing her initial front and rolling her body across the length of his arm, while bringing her elbow in to give a deft blunt blow to Zorro's back. "And now~!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Being machines, they didn't have any particular weak spots in their crotches, but the force of the attack shattered the joints connecting their legs to their torsos. They fell to the ground and struggled to reach Kyosan to slash at his ankles.

---------

"Oh, that darker version of you?" Crimson thought for a moment and told her, "Well, it seemed liked you already had a fair control over it. You didn't try to carve me in like Monica. I suppose we could give it a try, though I'm not quite sure how to trigger it." The fox then held up his digivice and thumbed through the various functions. Options for time, local map, and phone were brought up before he noticed a section called "File Recall". Within, there seemed to be only a few files. One entitled Aquaveemon, another called Aquarivamon, and finally one that read Corruption Mode. "Hmmm, I think I found a way to do it. Ready to give it a try, Lu?"

---------

"Nnhh...good one." Zorromon was a bit surprised by the rolling elbow, though his muscular frame managed to endure the attack without much pain. The fox decided to get a little more serious and swiftly turned his body, throwing a right hook at her.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright! Didn't think that would actually work," Kyosan chortled as he withdrew his extended position back to standing up, before taking a look around to his environment. "Hmm, I have to admit, this place does look kind of weird anyway. Was the fight all there was to it, or was there something else?"

----------------

"Well, sure thing. If I don't recollect anything, keep it to yourself!" Lurea smirked, giving a soft cute wink to the fox as she awaited for him to perform whatever it was he was going to do - her tail wagging eagerly to and fro.

----------------

Caught off in surprise by the right hook, Kotana startled backwards as it caught her in the chest, reeling back as she felt her balance quickly fall - however, she was determined, as she brought one of her falling legs and made a swift slam into his own legs. "Woah!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ada's voice spoke out again and answered, "Well, that was just the first wave. I was still testing things out. I'll try this program next."

The world around Kyosan started to morph again, this time leaving him in snowy, chill environment. Despite it being cyberspace, the weather effects felt real to anyone inside. Footsteps echoed quietly from an unknown direction in the snowstorm ahead. Visibility was rather low in the evergreen forest Kyo was thrust into. To his left, an eagle shaped badge floated proudly, displaying the letter M.

----------

"Well, if that's what you want, cutie." Crimson kissed her nose softly before he activated the Corruption Mode file on his digivice, causing a black light to shoot out of the small machine. It encased Lurea's body and was absorbed by her scales, quickly changing her body. "Doing okay, Lurrie?"

----------

"Ugh...still got some fight, huh." Zorromon groaned as his legs suffered the firm blow, causing a bit of damage as his movements below slowed. "Fine, I'll just get ya on the ground." As Kotana fell to the ground, Zorromon made a diving tackle, determined to pin his opponent down and win the fight.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions