Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"So. Do. I!" He said, emphasizing his point by squishing Katt's ass, starting to hump her so hard he was bumping Katt onto the giant Kitt's crotch.

(Gym)

"Either way, you can't just rely on those hormones to keep your body in shape. You'll have to work out to keep it that way too." Dorothy giggled, "Okay, uhm... are you going to the boys' lockers or are you going to start like that? Because I need to find somewhere I can get a gym suit in..." she trailed off, trying to search around with her eyes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh, wow, he can really go, Katt roared out in pleasure, deciding her tongue wasn't doing much for Kitt she opted to switch in her hand, sliding her entire fist easily into Kitt's pussy.

"Ahhh, K-katt, be, gentle, that', that's, haaaa," she purred, her tail twitching around in pleasure as she held onto Katt's arm, her pussy juices covering the other feline's hand and arm.

"What's wrong with what your wearing? I think you look just fine in it, only way you could look better is if this was a nude gym." Shadow laughed, "Hey, do they have those?"

"Changing rooms are this way," A tall light blue dragoness smiled, already wearing a workout outfit consiting of a leotard and a pair of workout shoes, "First time here?" she giggled.

Shadow's tail wagged rapidly as he looked between the two dragoness's, I have died and gone to dragon heaven. he thought.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhhh... yeahhh..." Mar started panting as he humped, his cock slamming in and out of Katt whilst his precum bathed her insides. He kneaded her buttcheeks with his claws, his balls smacking behind her thighs often as he rode the catgirl, pressure building at the base of his tail as his orgasm quickly approached.

(Gym)

"Oh, yes. It's his first time here, but I've been here before... only once though." Dorothy giggled back, not noticing Shadow's reaction at first, "Uhm, do you mean the door over there?" she pointed over to the set of doors by the heavy-duty equipment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Grrahh, don't, you dare stop," Katt roared, growling softly, "I'm, so close, almost, there." she moaned.

"Me, me too, Katt, keep it up, this feelings, ohhh," Kitt moaned, her pussy juices leaking out over Katt's arm.

*Gym*

"You mean hercules there? I can't believe this is his first time in a gym." The dragonness looked like she didn't quite believe it.

"It's true, never been to a gym in my life." Shadow smiled, scratching his head a bit, his muscles bulging as he did.

"Wow, I gotta know your secret then. I come here all the time just to keep my shape."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar heaved all his weight onto his humps now, his cock trembling as he shot precum non-stop as if he had had multiple orgasms already, yet the big one was about to happen, "Rrrrrgh... I'm... near... too...!" he growled, his claws squeezed even harder as he held it in so they could all come together.

(Gym)

"Either way..." Dorothy intercepted, "I'll go change. Just wait for me here, okay, Shadow?" she smiled up to the wolf, before she ran into the changing rooms for girls.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uuuuhhh, you, haven't cum? Wow," Katt growled, her pussy squeezing tightly around Mar's cock, milking it of it's pre, Damn he's gonna blow like a fire hydrant, oh man what've I gotten into this time? she wondered.

*Gym*

"What you don't want me to tag along? Never know when you might need an extra pair of arms." Shadow laughed, "I'll just be over by those big metal lifty thingies."

"Barbells."

"Right those, I'll be by those." he said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"RRRRRRAAWR!" Mar roared, giving Katt last hump, his body mounting her completely from behind as he leaned in to squeeze her tits. His cock throbbed only a couple more times before he blew all his load into her womb, an almost endless stream of hot, white dragon cum invading her insides like never-ending rapids.

(Gym)

"Uhm... here I am..." Dorothy then said as she came walking and stood by Shadow's side. The dragoness had tied her hair into a simple ponytail and had let it drap over her ample bust, now covered along with the rest of her body in a light-blue colored gym suit which had nothing against something such as a leotard. Her curves ascentuated by her suit, she didn't even need to pose to have her huge DDs squishing each other onto the stretched, almost rubbery fabric of the suit which ascentuated the form of both globes, her waist curvying down nicely to her shapely hips that, since she was facing Shadow up from the front were not revealing how marked her ass actually looked, the marking causing her buttcheeks to squish together into a heart-shape. Her tail apparently was busy trying to stay in place just to cover it. "Uhm... this was their last suit to loan me. I feel a bit uncomfortable since it's a small size but... I think it will do!" she smiled almost adorably, her glasses glistening with the light from the light tubes above.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhhhh," Katt nearly passed out in pleasure as she felt her insides flooded with thick dragon cum, causing her stomache to swell slightly as it tried to accomodate the extra fluid, "that's, alot, grrrrr," she growled softly.

*Gym*

Shadow could barely even answer, thanks in part to his tongue hanging out of his mouth, but managed to speak after a few minutes of gawking, "No way, looks great on ya, wonder if they'd let us keep it. Would love to see you in it more often. So, why don't we start you off on the trampoline. I hear it's great for building, muscles, and stuff."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Love it, don'tcha?!" Mar growled, his face nuzzling her side as he let his thick tongue roll over her cheeks as he continued cumming for over five more minutes before the pressure started to die down. "Mmmngh... That felt so good..."

(Gym)

"The the trampoline, huh...?" Dorothy repeated, nodding to Shadow, "I haven't really put myself to exercise in any way to be honest... Do you think we should get an instructor or a trainer?" she said, one of her paws above her chest as she eyed him with concern, her other arm behind her back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt let out a long purr, "Damn, how long have you been holding that in for? Figure a studly dragon like you wouldn't have a problem finding someone to ease a bit of that load every now and then." she giggled.

"Oh wow, Katt does that hurt?" Kitt asked, poking at Katt's swollen stomache, "Hehe, it's all jiggly," she giggled poking at her stomache more.

"Nah we should be fine, now start bouncing, I'll watch, I mean, I'll spot ya." Shadow grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad