Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
(OOC: She's always so problematic! I'ma bite her in the face! Uhm, apologies for contributing nothing of importance.)

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Static I guess.

IC:

"Then I'll just have to beat it out of you!" Katt hissed, twisting and weaving through the fireballs, using her natural feline grace to avoid most of the fireballs, batting away the last one with her claws.

"Dark Aura!" Thorne put up a thin shield to protect herself from the flames, "You teachers are good, but you lack one thing." She grinned, her tail flashing forward, aiming straight for Ayumi's neck, "A killing intent!"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi raised her scythe to parry, Thorne's tail merely scathing the teacher's arm, tearing her sleeve and leaving a thin red cut.

'No killing intent? I guess that's why we're the good guys, and you're just creeps!' She retorted, manuevering around Thorne's tail and aiming a blow at the reptile, coating her scythe with fire as she did so.

all i ever wanted was the world.

OOC: Yeah, I fucked up by posting that right before school starting. Just ignore that, I won't be posting much at all until I can get a break from nao on.
"Right, shall get a move on then lads?" Mael puffed her chest out, a lot more confident now that she knew they needed water. For all she cared, she could melt those shadows with water or something. Maybe she was invincible here? She didn't exactly come with common sense packed in a her bag. She was in fact, a little bit thick.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(Dungeon, B2F)

"Good thing we have you with us, let's push onwards. There should be more stairs around here!" Karomaru said, walking off with Reno away from the dead end where the open treasure box remained.

(Dungeon, B1F)

Mar's pupils thinned out as he wickedly smiled, "You touched one." He said as he saw Katt bat at the seventh fireball, "Bad move." And then a black tatoo in the shape of a snake started to draw itself over the arm Katt had used. "Burn" Mar chuckled, and snapped his fingers, one of his claws still inside one of his pockets as if he didn't have the intention to fight with more than only one arm, the tatoo starting to spread agoniacal pain all over Katt's afflicted arm.

(Dot's Room)

"It looks so good on you!" Dorothy giggled with excitemet, offering a pink, silky mini-skirt to the older dragoness, "This is one of my favorites... And it goes great with that blouse!" She smiled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Great, let's just hope this place ends soon, kinda boring." Shadow yawned a bit as he started walking through the hall with the others, "Who do you think built this place? Seems kinda fancy, well, fancier than ya'd expect a hole in the ground to be at least."

Katt brought her claw forward, the glinting steel of her gauntlets an inch infront of Mar's face before she dropped to her knees, letting out a loud roar of agony, "GAAHHHH!" She grabbed her arm as it burned horribly, "What did you do!?" she hissed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hee, if you say so Dottie." Vook chuckled softly, taking the pink skirt and returning to the bathroom, coming out once again wearing it, smiling cutely as she posed again. "Hehe, it's like re-living my younger days...I was a model, you know?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Its moles. It has to be moles I tell ye!" Mael reasoned as she followed her companions further into the depths of the hole. "Very organized demon moles, but still moles! An' those black shadow things be organized demon mole droppins! I shoulda' brought me mole hammer!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"Either that or some murderer, probably that big dragon, look at all these walls." Karomaru frowned as he observed his surroundings while they walked, blood was practically running down the walls, marks of claws and hands everywhere, "I just hope Kitt's alright..." he sighed, less optimistic than before.

(Dungeon, B1F)

"The Seven Pain's seventh mark, Hel." Mar explained, waving his claw about nonchalantly, "That mark isn't just a small burnt for show. It has already secreted toxins through your skin which have immobilized your arm's nerves that are connected to your brain." He said with a sadistic smile, snapping his fingers rythmically "Short story, you can no longer move your arm." He grinned in a taunting way. "You're lucky you only touched one!"

(School)

Dorothy ogled for a moment as she found the way Vook displayed herself impressive, "Wow. That would explain your natural way of posing..." she clapped with a honestly surprised expression, "You were a model... That sounds like... so cool!" she said all excited.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad