Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Mael pouted and scratched her chin thoughtfully. Perking up all of a sudden, she thrust a finger at the wooden box. "If they be leavin' a note like that in a box, diya think its a trap, lads? Anythin' in a box that isn't booty be suspicious, that's what I say!" She exclaimed. "-Or it could be someone really desperate for some company. Or someone really thirsty!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Raze looked at his prey expectedly... "So then... the journey has begun, it's a shame I'll be ending it." he followed his target like a shadow, following and watching closely, yet never thought of. "I hope ZERO-X did not get too out of hand with those children." he thought to himself for a second, having realized she could very well remember the school during the encounter, maybe even self destruct. "Dammit all, I should have tested her neurological networks more thoroughly, if there's a glitch... god help those children..." he thought to himself again, starting to lose focus on his prey.
"Well, maybe he's waiting for us at the B4th floor and is thirsty. Too bad we didn't bring snacks or drinks... Any of you know how to make water appear or something?" Karomaru asked, following Mael's logic.

(B3rd Floor)

"Hey, is that magical pressure I'm feeling..." Mar grinned as well, "Hmm, I'm tempted to go greet 'em. Would you like to postpone this wait?" he batted his eyelids playfully.

(School)

"Oh," Dorothy's blue eyes looked elsewhere for a moment, before returning her attention to Vook, "Maybe we could try on cute clothes?" she smiled almost adorably as she suggested, her round glasses only ascentuating it, and the fact she still was a teenager despite being a teacher.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Saric held out his hand and some of the strange magical energies of this place formed around it. "I should be able to use this places energy to find our enemies, and allies, using the same method the enemy is using to track us. Give me a moment."

He stood there for a bit seemingly doing nothing than said "I believe the students are one floor beneath us. About two more being are one or two levels below them, they seem to be significantly stronger than the students. I cannot tell much more than that."
"Sorry, I'm a wind element not water. Now if you want a cool breeze or something I'll all over it." Shadow joked, "Let's just head down there and see what happens." he shrugged.

"Works for me." Slash smiled.

*B3F*

"Gee stand here for hours with nothing to do slowly going insane from boredom or go up and deal with some new guests," Thorne laughed, jumping to her feet, "Sign me up big boy." she smiled.

*B1F*

"So they're below us let's go." Katt said, "If they bump into those other being without us they'll be in trouble, so lets move." she started past Saric walking deeper into the labrynth
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hee, if it's just between us, then sure. Much more fun than filing boring paperwork." Vook giggled, sticking her tongue out playfully. "Where shall we go then, Dot?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Karomaru folded his arms in mild disappointment, looking over to Mael, "Oh yeah, Mael. What element are you? Shaun and I sort of fail when it comes to liquids I guess." He shrugged.

(B3rd Floor)

"Very well then." Mar stretched, his school uniform nearly straining to the ripping-point due to his massive physique, "You're the brains though, make use of the access point to warp us there." He said to Thorne.

(School)

"Well... Uhm..." Not wanting to sound rude, Dorothy just asked: "Do you have many pretty outfits, Vook?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I have a few in my personal dorm...do you have any? You're young, you must have brought SOMEthing along, right?" The dragoness asked, looking down towards her colleague again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
'Awh, only two? Against us three and the kids, two fighters are hardly a challenge,' Ayumi said, strolling along behind Katt.

'Oh well, duty calls and all that. I s'pose i'll just have to hold back,' the teacher muttered.

'C'mon Koko! We gotta keep moving!' She said, the lion trailing behind her.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Oh me? I be water affinity!" Mael exclaimed proudly, grinning. "And Leviathan there can be makin' lotsa water!" She thumbed at the floating familiar. It then occurred to her after a few moments of pregnant silence that she could do it too. "OH!! I can be doin' that too! I can make water!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers