Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Stay like that," Mar smiled, pushing his crotch over Katt's large ass, "I bet your ass needs a lot more filling..." he grinned, stroking his huge meat with a claw to get it fully hard yet again, "And I want to fuck you against the wall." He murred.

(House)

"Ahh, yes..." Dorothy repeated with a moan, too blissed-out to make sense of anything so long as her lustful state was quenched.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Like you have alot of choice," Katt purred softly as she pressed up against the wall, sticking her ass out towards Mar, the water already cascading down her soaked fur, "Like this?" she looked back, winking lustfully.

*Shadow*

"Mmmm," Shadow moaned softly as he gentley licked and kissed at Dorothy's neck, taking care to keep from hurting it with his fangs. His large fingers gentley sliding over and into her pussy, "Damn you are one sexy little dragon." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmrrr... that's right." Mar grinned and nodded in approval. He then grabbed Katt's ass with both claws and parted the 'cheeks, rubbing his crotch violently against her crack. "Rrrrawr... gotta get hard... Or I may take you semi-flaccid!" he joked.

(House)

"Ahh... ahhh... you really... ahhnn... think so...?" moaned Dorothy as she barely kept up with his treatment, her head was arched behind and her tail swishing unctrollably.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, let's see if I can't help you with that." Katt purred, her tail looping around Mar's cock squeezing it and rubbing over it gentley, the soaked fur working much better to help arouse him than dry fur.

*Shadow's*

"Oh definately," Shadow growled slightly as he nuzzling against Dot's neck, his fingers sliding in and out of her pussy faster and faster, "You got that cute nerd thing going for you that's for sure, smart girls are always sexy."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohh, sounds just about what I needed." Mar grinned eagerly, his tail smacking the air and the wall next to his hips as he helped himself by rubbing his semi-hard cock along Katt's ass to let her feel as he erected, "Mmmrrrr..." he murred in delight.

(House)

"I- I'm not a n-NHHH!" Dorothy moaned out loudly before she could even finish her sentence, gasping loudly as drops of female juice dripped out like a fountain from her crotch.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, you're getting harder I see," Katt purred softly, "Let me see if I can't help you a bit." she grinned, reaching back with her arms ash grabbed her butt cheeks, pulling them apart and then squeezing them together around Mar's cock, "That feel better?" she purred.

*Shadow's*

"Oh I didn't mean it in a negative way," Shadow assured her, gentley cupping one of her breasts with his free hand and massaging it, "I meant you have that cute shy smart girl thing going for ya." he grinned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh!" Mar nearly bit his lips at the pleasure, his cock stirring and twitching wildly as he gasped, starting to buck his member and inevitably penetrating her ass, "Enough foreplay, your ass is mine!" he growled in dominance as a wicked smirk appeared on his face, his claws grabbing her by her ass as he pushed all the way in with just a single thrust.

(House)

"Oh..." Dorothy blushed, embarrassed at her own assumption, "Uhm... t-thank you." She moaned delightfully, loving his soft treatment.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Grrrrrr," Katt growled slightly from the intrusion, the water helping a bit but the massive cock was still a tight fit, "C-careful, oow, that's a tight fit." she moaned softly despite the fact.

"I can't resist you any longer," Shadow growled, pulling his soaked finger out of Dot's pussy, thrusting his erect cock between her legs, rubbing it against her pussy, "Ooh, you're just dripping aren't you?" he moaned softly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rawr. Sure, just brace." Mar grinned eagerly, starting to rub his crotch all over her buttcrack as his cock caressed all of Katt's insides, "You love it this big, don't you?" he smirked, getting off her for a moment only to grab her breasts and begin playing with them.

(House)

"A-AGAIN?!" Dorothy gasped in surprise, unable to believe he was ready yet another time to have an orgasm, "...Be gentle this time..." she simply said, averting her gaze elsewhere as she blushed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Grrr, yeah, love a nice big cock fucking my ass," Katt purred, her tail-hole squeezing tightly around Mar's cock as she placed one of her hands ontop of his, purring even louder from her breasts being manipulated.

*Shadow's*

"What can I say, you just arouse me so much." Shadow growled as he nuzzled at Dot's neck, "Sorry, I don't do gentle." he grinned as he pushed her down onto all fours, quickly mounting her and slamming his rock hard cock deep into her pussy, letting out a howl of delight from the feeling of her already soaked pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad