Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
Tieya started to happily pour herself a cup of Pepsi, while thinking of Ryo. He had grown so much... and... yet he looked so... so... She blinked, and slapped her head. How could she even think of such things with her childhood friend?~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
And so, Ryo took the towel and dried himself before wrap the towel around his waists and stepped out of the bathroom. He looks to the clock and it's already 6PM.

"Oh, I need to prepare a dinner tonight." He thoughts a bit and smiles. "Since Tieya was here, I need to prepare something special..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya, still with her cup of Pepsi, sipped on it happily, thinking about Ryo. In all different ways, even those that were dirty. He had grown so much... and... had turned into a really handsome person, in her mind. She swished her tail happily behind him. Who knew such an innocent boy would turn into something so handsome? She giggled happily and put a claw to her head.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Then, Ryo unwrapped his towel and wear a short pants, without wearing underwear as well as the short, because this already become his habit since he studying in college.

After a moments, he walks out from his room and walk towards the kitchen, to prepare the dinner for himself and Tieya.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Swishing her tail happily, Tieya could only but still imagine about Ryo. Even when Ryo was heading towards the kitchen, she continued to think, and giggle childishly to herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Then, Ryo saw Tieya giggles cutely while smiles to her. "Something makes you happy, Tieya?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Immediately, Tieya blushed deeply, looking back. "Y-yes... uhhm... eh...." And she tried to act cute by putting a finger to her muzzle and lifting her head back slightly. "Yes."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo in the meantime, blush softly as starting to Tieya's cute face. "I don't need to know what makes you happy, but I need to prepare a dinner." He place his paw on her cheek and caress it softly before stepped in to the kitchen, began to prepare the dinner.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Blushing darkly, Tieya could only but watch Ryo as he walked off; putting her own claw to her cheek. "He..." She shook her head, and immediately looked down, her head starting to fill with more embarresing things, "Oh heck~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As Ryo wears the apron, he open the fridge and took out everything he had to make a special dish for Tieya. With his 13-years experience in cooking, he took a knife and began to cut everything that needs in the cooking.

He turn on the kitchen stove with the help of his tail start cooking like a professional chef. This is his second time he cook for Tieya; he made a bread for himself before noticed that Tieya didn't bring her lunch. He willing to share his hand-made bread with her.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds