Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
Gus jerked his head at White with a wierd looke "Whats the problem?"

Alexia started bobbing her head somemore as a hard rock song came on.
The OCA
Ashley just remains silent and looks into the sky.
White sighed. "He hates being called by Kyosan."

Kyo then looked up at Alexia, and - with a thought in his head, stood underneath the branch, hoping to catch a slight hearing of what she was listening to.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What's wrong with Kyosan, sounds fine to me." Gus said looking at the white furred fox.

Alexia had a big smile on her face bobbing her head back and forth in the tree. She bobbed too far forward falling out of the tree and falling on Kyosan "Oohhh...thats gonna leave a mark."
The OCA
Kyosan, with a loud yelp, fell down onto the ground. He was alright - to say the least.... it was just the position he was in. Alexia was ontop of him, and his arms had shot up before then and had accidentally landed on her back.

He blushed deeply, before chuckling softly. "Uhhhh... h-heheh... c-caught ya..."

White then shook her head softly, while smiling. "He hates the -san on the end. He loves Kyo way more... like a shorthand name!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Glad I wasn't under her."Ashley said when she looked down.
"Oh I get it.."Gus nodded then heard the crash looking over under the tree then laughed.

Alexia blushed along with Kyosan her tails were all over the place from her crash "Th-thanks." she said looking at him.

Gus's eyes went wide eyed pointin at the gound "My cd player!!!" T.T face.
The OCA
He chuckled softly, before quickly moving his arms. "What am I doing..." Glancing slightly, he saw the CD player underneath his foot, and pulled it out. "Uhm... it might not be... broken..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gus quickly ran over and picked it up and turned it on "Whew...still works." he then hugged it and walked back over to White.

Alexia giggled "He loves his cd player." she said still staring down at Kyoson.
The OCA
Kyosan nodded, still blushing. "Yeah... kinda guessed that..."

Without thinking, he quickly wrapped his arms around her, and cuddled her. "So, anyway... how long have you and Gus been tamer and digimon partner for?"

White giggled softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds