Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
Saric sighed knowing full well that he could not talk Katt out of going on this mission. "At the very least," said Saric "can you promise me, Katt, that if that man should show up than you will retreat and let me fight him. At least that way you can still proceed in finding your sister and I can detain their stronger allies."
"You forget already?" Thorne laughed, pressing a claw against the wall, as she dragged it down the runes glowed, cracks appearing in the wall and suddenly moving backwards in sections, revealing a doorway, "You're lucky your cute, can't imagine it's that head of yours that attracts the ladies." she teased as she stepped through the doorway.

"Hey, you okay?" Shadow asked, running up to the two, "Don't run off like that, this place is dangerous you know."

"What'd ya find?" Slash asked, poking at the wooden chest curiously.

"It'll be fine, we'll be back in no time." Katt assured her, "We go in, we find the others, and we leave. Easy." she looked over at Saric, "It'll be fine, I won't let anyone get in my way of rescuing Kitt."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ayumi looked at Saric and then at Katt, a few sparks crackling in the teacher's hair.

'Let's do it! Those goons had better watch out!' She cried, before turning to Dot and taking the dragoness's hands.

'You sure you don't wanna come? I can't look after you if you stay here... Although, Vook's power should be more than sufficient... Whatever! Promise you'll take care? Don't do anything i wouldn't do!' Ayumi lectured, winking at Dorothy.

all i ever wanted was the world.

"Alright, the main barrier is active, and all defense golems are patrolling the school." Vook announced as she approached the others, brushing her hair to the side a bit. "What's the plan?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"It be treasure!?" Mael squealed excitedly, her eyes shimmering as she loomed over the box. Leviathan hovered above her, illuminating the box. "Do we open it laddies? It could be booby-trapped! It could be holdin' treasure, or a map! It could be holdin' your bonnie lass even! Yes, they could definitely have stowed her in tharr!" The tigress rubbed her paws together as her familiar sweatdropped embarrassedly.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"First we set up a return circle," Katt said, "When we find the students we'll need to be able to get them out."

"I doubt they could fit an entire person in there." Shadow said, looking down at the small box.

"Maybe it's fish!" Slash shouted excitedly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: OH MY GOD! I just noticed!!! Raze is a mage, Mar is a fighter, and Thornne is a thief. xD
"I don't know what this is but," Karomaru slowly examined the chest in front of them, "Seems like some sort of treasure box to me. Should we open it?" the boy asked, looking carefully over any sort of sign of the chest being bobby trapped, "Seems like a regular box to me..." he said.

(Dungeon: Hallway)

"Which of the two?" Mar joked with a confident smirk, following Thorne closely behind, before they met up with a second set of glowing runes, these ones meant for teleportation. "These will take us to wherever we want in this place, right? Master set 'em up for us." He clarified, approaching the other wall.

(School)

"Oh, Vook!" Dorothy exclaimed, surprised by her sudden return, "I believe a re-cap of our plan of actions is in order, now that we all are together." She said, and turned over to Vook, "As Katt illustrated, a rescue party for the missing students will explore the dungeon as the both of us keep guard in here. We are to remain here and assist the protection of the premises while making sure no word of this goes out. Frankly..." Dorothy's eyes squinted for a moment as she adjusted her glasses with one of her unocuppied claws, "...I'm rather nervous..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hee, don't worry, Dot. Nothing can penetrate the magical barrier I've put around the school. Anything that wants to go in or out has to go through me first." The dragoness proclaimed, crossing her arms over her chest and smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Well I say one of us opens it, while the others retreat to a safe distance." Shadow chuckled slightly, "So who's gonna do the honors?" he asked, poking at the box with his blade.

*Hall*

"Nice, ooh, I'm getting excited." Thorne giggled, "Hmm, so what should we do? Don't wanna kill them too fast, that's no fun."

*School*

"Good, so the defenses are all set here. Now let's hurry, every second we waste here is another those kids could be hurt." Katt said.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad