Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Gaaah... RRRAWR!" Mar cummed shortly afterwards, his maleness spurting a rather gigantic wave of sperm all over Katt that surprassed the sheer size of Kitt's torrent, "Ohhhh... fuck yeah." He merely growled, the orgasm having been a rather spontaneous moment of sheer spooge. "Enjoyed, 'big sis'?" he grinned up to Kitt.

(House)

When half the room became white, hot and stick, Dorothy looked at herself all covered in Shadow's cum, the poor towel she had been using after the shower all messy and spoogey, which she had to remove, revealing her clean and naked body, though her limbs, most of her face and hair were completely wet with the dog seed. "I think I may need another shower..." she said.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmmhmmm," Kitt sighed dreamily, her eyes closed as she purred softly.

Katt whiped some of the cum off her face, mostly just her eyes so she could see, "Wow, fill a bathtub why don't you." she laughed a bit, the cum noticible even with her white fur, "Looks like I could use a shower, care to join me?" she purred up at the large dragon.

*Shadow's*

"Hehe, sorry bout that," Shadow laughed a bit as his orgasm finally ended, a few droplets of his cum dripping out of his cock before it stopped, "You were just amazing, don't think I've cum that much in, ever." he smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Great, idea." Mar panted a bit, getting off the giant Kitt before he stretched out, apparently not worn out even in the slightest detail. He flexed his muscles a bit to get rid of any sort of numbness and then looked at Katt, "Lead the way, lady." He winked.

(House)

"I think your pre alone would count as an orgasm when you were small in size," Dorothy giggled a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Just follow me," Katt smiled, wrapping her tail slightly around Mar's neck as she walked through the house to the bathroom, after seeing the shower it was evident that it was just big enough for two people, though it would be a snug fit, "Hope you like your showers hot, and I don't mean the water." she purred.

*Shadow's*

"Sure your sexy body helped alot too," Shadow grinned, his cock already softening and sliding back into it's pouch slowly, "Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Water won't even have a chance to come out with you in the shower." Mar eagerly followed Katt inside, "Glad it can fit two "grown"-ups like us in it." He mentioned, tail smacking Katt's large ass from the side.

(House)

Dorothy laughed a bit, "I doubt anybody enjoyed it more than you did!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"It's a very big shower." Katt purred slightly from the slap, pushing open the door to the bathroom. The shower wasn't exactly large, but it was open, an arcing shower with a number of jets on the walls and ceiling of it, "Might need to kneel down a bit, but I think you'll fit." she smiled.

*Shadow's*

"Oh really?" Shadow smiled, wrapping his arms tightly around Dot, rubbing her crotch, "Well then I'm gonna have to make sure you enjoy it too." he laughed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure thing. Just need some really hot water and it'll be a verrrrry enjoyable," Mar softly murred, narrowing his eyes as he walked inside the shower and patted Katt's butt, softly stroking the buttcheeks this time, "And what's with this huge ass? You love showing it off."

(House)

"Ahhh..." moaned Dorothy, who barely could do anything more than wobbling, "Where do you get all that stamina from...? H-how many times have you come today...?" she gasped, feeling her cunt ache for more despite her tiredness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No, you just love staring at it." Katt giggled, fiddling with the electronic dial, setting the water temperature to a higher level, "Never really enjoyed hot showers, though I suppose it's gonna be pretty hot no matter what the water's set to." she winked back at Mar.

*Shadow's*

"Lost count, might be a side effect from that... whatever it was I drank." Shadow laughed a bit, sliding his finger further inside of Dot's pussy, "Mmm, you're just dripping aren't you? Poor girl, you probably need to cum badly don't you?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That I love," Mar smiled, then smirked and pushed himself with Katt into the shower, almost violently pushing his body onto her back and her chest onto the shower's wall as the water started running. "Grrrr." He growled teasingly.

(House)

Dorothy barely could hold it in, but decided to let go, she was needy after her poorly acquired orgasm, "Y-yes..." she soflty murmured, her juices splashing around his fingers as she moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Whoa, maybe it could be a bit roomier," Katt joked as she tried to turn around in the relatively cramped quarters, "Guess that's what happens when you try to shower with a giant dragon god."

*Shadow's*

"Mmm, just as I thought, you've got a really sweet scent." Shadow sighed in pleasure as he took a deep breath, "Smell's just intoxicating, no wonder I was able to cum so much." he smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad