Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Dunno, how better would it be to be able to suck the milk out of your own massive jugs?" Mar teased, before grunting, "Oomph. Easy, girl, you'll end up pushing us inside!" he grinned, his glued to Kitt's milk hole.

(House)

"I-I think so..." Dorothy shyly responded, unsure of what to say, namely because most of what she said was clouded by her moans before she could even start making sense, "Your big tongue is so... dexterous... it moves so, ngh!" she grunted, her tongue lolling out as she mid-closed her eyes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmm, it feels so good," Kitt moaned and purred, her pussy juices gushing out of her like a faucet as she held her two lovers against her chest.

Katt purred almost sleepily, the milk causing an odd effect for her, almost like she was in some kind of drugged trance, her eyes glazed slightly as she continued to suckle like a newborn kitten.

*Shadow's*

Shadow pulled his muzzle out of Dorothy's cunt, his nose dripping with her juices as he growled slightly in arousal, "Mmm, wow you're just dripping down here. I don't think a muzzle's gonna cut it, I think you're cute little pussy needs a cock." he grinned, his cock sticking out infront of him rock hard.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar finished up after feeling the wetness below with his feet, "Hmm... I'll go for something even sweeter, I guess." He smiled broadly, sliding down on the giant Kitt before leaning his muzzle over her crotch, starting to lap up at her juices eagerly.

(House)

"Wow," Dorothy said after leaning down on his lap, seeing his cock covering sight of his face, "Tee-hee, it's that eager for me?" she giggled, stroking the large shaft with both claws since she expected not to give much of an effect with just one.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heee, ahh, M-Marrie, what're you doing?" Kitt asked as she meeped in surprised as a jolt of pleasure sparked up her spine.

Katt moved her head away, Kitt's temporary distraction causing her to release the other feline. She whiped her muzzle off of the milk clinging to it, purring softly as she rubbed against Mar, sliding underneath him to find his cock, gentley licking it with her rough tongue.

*Shadow's*

"Body as sexy as yours, who wouldn't be eager?" Shadow laughed, growling softly as she grabbed his cock, "Oooh, didn't even have to ask, you're good." he moaned from the handjob.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmrrrrgh... Just another fun g- nngh!" Mar grunted, feeling Katt coaxing his dick out with her tongue, "Ohhh... that's a good girl!" he grunted happily, his ears fattening against his skull as his cock protuded outside of his pouch again and began to swell up in a furious erection. "And your sis' joining..." he grinned.

(House)

"Rawr!" Dorothy femininely growled, happily swishing her tail at the compliments, "You can be so sweet!" she giggled, hugging his tree-trunk of a cock at her best, her chest pressing against the shaft as he kept gripping.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Katt skillfully coaxed Mar's cock out of it's sheath, showing that she knew what she was doing quite well.

Kitt dug her claws into the ground, bracing herself as she shivered in lust, "Ahhh, please," she looked down at Mar a bit pouty, "Please continue, it felt so good." she purred.

"Oh, speaking of sweet," Shadow grinned, dragging his tongue over Dot's pussy and tail-hole, "Mmm, that's some sweet honey." he growled, eating out the smaller dragoness.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rawr...! F-fine! No prob..." Mar grinned widely, and as he let his cock be handled by the smaller tigress, who was greeted by fountains of pre, he hugged himself to Kitt's waist as his face dug into her crotch, starting to lick all around.

(House)

"Ah!" Dorothy squealed a moan out, "If only your junk wouldn't be so big..." she giggled almost dumbily as she felt her crotch licked up, "Mmmrrr... guess I'll just have to lick the underside... gee...!" she giggled as she began to lick all the way under.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"EEEH!" Kitt arched her back, grinding her crotch into Mar's muzzle as she moaned in pleasure her hand unconciously gripping one of her breasts and squeezing and teasing it.

Shadow let out a muffled growl into Dorothy's pussy, his dextrous tongue pressing against her clit as he squeezed her ass, his cock twitching slightly as a small amount of pre oozed from the tip.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmnnh..." Mar murred, his muzzle practically digging into Kitt's cunt as his tongue began to search inside, tickling her pussy walls as it advanced, his claws gripping under her gigantic buttcheeks tightly to feel and knead them.

(House)

"Ahhh..." Dorothy pleasantly gasped, her claws gripping harder from the stimuli as she became drunk with the bliss, "Mmmrrr... it feels so good..." she moaned, rubbing her body against his meat tower.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"GRrrr," Kitt gritted her teeth and growled loudly in pleasure, "Ah, your tongue, it feels so good, so good," she purred her pussy juices dripping from her onto Mar's tongue and muzzle while her breast milk dripped out from her kneading.

Katt meanwhile lapped up the little bits of pre that she caught, dragging her tongue over the lenght of Mar's cock before she took it into her mouth, holding it tightly as she bobbed her head up and down on it.

*Shadow's*

"Come on, suck on my cock," Shadow growled, thrusting with his hips, rubbing his shaft against her cheek giving her clit a quick kiss.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad