Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
Mar continued as prompted, and humped like a mad beast in heat, "Rrrrawr! Does. It. Feel. Good?!" he phrased, saying one word after each of his brutal thrusts, his pace only picking up as he mounted Kitt completely, starting to grab at the sides of her bed-squished tits for support as he continued riding her.

(House)

"A-ah... It, it's just..." Dorothy stuttered, feeling him play with her breast as she squirmed, "My neck is very sensitive, and almost painful when someone is rough with it..." she tried to explain, although a moan or two got in-between her sentence. "Mmmrrr... th-that's much better..." she reassured with a semi-content murr, despite her wrists hurting from still being chained up.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhhh, y, y, oohhhhh," Kitt could barely talk as she moaned almost non-stop, pushing back against Mar with enough force to risk pushing them both completley off the bed as she tried to take in more of his cock, wanting more of the pleasure it was providing her.

*Shadow's*

"Well, I'm gonna have to be more gentle with it won't I?" Shadow grinned, licking Dot's neck gentley, one of his hands left her breast as the other wrapped around her waist and back, he undid the restraints with a simple flick at the locking mechanism, keeping Dot from falling as she was released, "I willing to bet my pet needs a nice nap after all her exercise." he smiled at her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmrrraargh!" Mar growled, feeling her incredible suction force from her vagina nearly pull his sack in each time he would slam his cock back inside. "I'm... gonna... c-cum...! RRRRAAAWR!" The dragon let out a mightly roar, his balls tightening as torrents of jizz started to fill Kitt's insides up.

(House)

"Ahh... r-rest? Uhm... can I have a glass of water first, please?" Dorothy said, actually feeling dehydrated after all the 'exercise', "And, thanks..." she softly said, cuddling onto Shadow's arms and murring at his softer treatment, truly appreciating it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhhh, this feeling, it's, oooohhhhh," Kitt let out an odd mix of purrs and moans, fidgeting around as Mar's cum filling her womb filled her with pleasure, "Soo goooood," she moaned.

*Shadow's*

"Fine with me, why not relax for a bit." he licked her neck gentley again as he carried her out of the basement, finding it amazing how much stronger his new size was, unable to hide his enjoyment, "Let's get you a nice drink, then we can cuddle on the couch and watch some shows."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Take it you, hmmph... liked it." Mar murred in bliss as he removed himself from Kitt after no longer than five minutes of constant cumming had gone by. "Purr to me, kitten." He growled sensually, laying beside Kitt with his head on his arms. His massive cock was still leaking some extra cum onto the covers, but he was satisfied for the moment.

(House)

"Aww..." Dorothy smiled contently as she cuddled up and gave Shadow's neck an affectionate lick. "Thank you. Do you have ice?" She softly asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt smacked her head against Mar's, purring loudly as she nudged him. Cuddling down against him as she showed her affection, "I liked it very much, can we do it again?" she asked, she grinned, her tail wagging around slightly.

*Shadow's*

"Yeah not a problem, here, hold on a sec. This might hurt a bit," he warned as he suddenly began to lift her, making sure he had softened enough to not hurt her too badly if at all as he pulled her off his knot, "There, much easier getting around now." he laughed as he set her down on her feet, "Why don't you go relax, I'll be back in a min with your drink." he gave her a quick peck on the forehead as he turned and headed towards the kitchen.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"As many times as you want." Mar grinned back, grabbing the giant Kitt in his arms and cuddling her in his muscular arms. "I wouldn't say no to such a cute kitten."

(House)

Dorothy wobbled slightly after moaning when the knot plopped off; she still was a bit drained, but at least felt comfy thanks to being naked and feeling the cold temperature. "Hmm... I'm a mess..." she told herself, trying to accomodate her vast, but ruffly hair as she looked down at herself, "Uhm... Do you think I could take a shower after this?" she asked softly as she walked to the sofa, but didn't sit on it so the mess of both of them wouldn't dirt the matresses.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thankies, I've never felt such, I can't even describe it." She butted against Mar again, "It was amazing, are there any other of those, positions you were talking about?" she asked curiously.

*Shadow's*

"Oh yeah that's not a problem at all. Probably should clean myself off a bit too," Shadow laughed slightly from the kitchen, "If you wanna take it now a bathroom is just up the stairs second door on the right, otherwise you can just throw some towels down on the couch, I can wash them later."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I know a few" Mar modestly accertained, giving Kitt a reassuring grin. "Aching for more pleasure?" he teasingly asked, his own member twitching.

(House)

"Uhm, I'll take the shower first, gee..." Dorothy giggled softly, using Shadow's directions to walk into his bathroom, before she stepped into the shower and turned on the cold water, starting to wash her naked body off, the sound of running water reverberating from the bathroom.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmhmm," Kitt smiled, nodding happily, "So what other ones are there? Is their a kitty style?" she asked curiously, suddenly her ear began twitching a bit, "Oh, sounds like Katt's awake. She sounds confused." she laughed a bit.

*Shadow's*

"Well that's no fun," Shadow huffed a bit, "Didn't even bother to invite me, oh well, guess I should get cleaned off too. Not much else to do while she's cleaning up." he thought aloud as he set down the glasses he had been getting out before heading to the guest bathroom to take a quick shower.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad