Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"Exactly," Mar licked his lips, and climbed over the bed, mounting Kitt, while grabbing his wet cock and rubbing it in one claw as he grind the glans all over her puss, smearing it with his pre, "Rrrgh... What we're gonna do is called... doggy sex. Remember it for each time you'd like to repeat it." He winked to Kitt.

(House)

"Ahhh! Nnngh!" Dorothy continued moaning helplessly, her eyes clenching as her squeezed breast squirted some milk out and her tunnel clenched like a vice-grip around Shadow's maleness.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhh, d-doggy?" Kitt asked, purring softly her tail brushing against Mar's chest as it flicked back and forth, "That seems, a bit odd."

*Shadow's*

"Ooh I swear you're getting tighter," Shadow growled in pleasure, nuzzling against Dot's neck, nipping at it gentley.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You'd say otherwise if you had a mirror in front of you." Mar grinned, before he positioned himself right and held Kitt by her enormous asscheeks with both his powerful claws, "Now brace, and enjoy the ride!" he growled, thrusting half of his cock into Kitt in one swift hump.

(House)

"Ahhh!" Dorothy growled as she came, her pussy clenching even tighter than before as her orgasm washed over Shadow's immense endowment, coating it in her juices as she trashed left and right, overwhelmed by the hardcore pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oooohhh," Kitt purred loudly as Mar's cock slid into her, "Ohh, it feels, so good," she moaned, arching her back as she moaned in pesasure.

*Shadow's*

"OOH YEAH!" Shadow howled loudly, almost unable to move his swollen knot inside of Dot's tight pussy, as he shot off another load deep into her womb, "Damn I've never cum so much, you got a gift sexy." he moaned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah, want it to feel better?" Mar said after hilting, and grinned excitedly, his fangs gritting as he growled in need, but with desires to tease her as he grind his hips onto her massive bottom, his dick pulsing and twitching into her vagina.

(House)

"Ahhh! M-More?!" Dorothy gasped in surprise, her womb being filled to the brim with the wolf seed as her belly stretched slightly, "Gaah... Ahhh..." she panted, her energy drained from her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmmm, yes, please, make it feel better." Kitt purred. Scratching at the bed as she fitcheted from pleasure.

*Shadow's*

Shadow panted heavily as he rested against Dot, "Uhh, that was, exhausting, but so worth it." he smiled, licking at Dot's cheek affectionately as his knot moved around inside her a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You asked for it!" Mar growled out loud, adapting a more comfortable position before he pulled his cock back and almost out of Kitt, and then slammed right back inside, "Rrrrawr!" he roared from the tightness, "You're so freakin' big and still so damn tight!" he groaned, starting to rock her so hard the whole bed rattled with each hump.

(House)

"C-can I be uncuffed now...?" Dorothy shyly asked, smiling a bit as she felt the lick.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt dug her claws into the bed to keep from being pushed through the wall by Mar's thrusts, growling and roaring in pleasure, her pussy juices dripping over Mar's cock like a faucet soaking her fur down. Her tail wrapped tightly around Mar's waist, pulling him towards her.

*Shadow's*

"What's the matter? Don't you like being bound?" Shadow grinned, "No sense rushing it, can't go anywhere for awhile. After that orgasm, I won't be going down for awhile." he growled happily as he nibbled a bit at he neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Dddddaaamn... yesss!" Mar growled, starting to thrust himself ever harder due to the fact her tail put pressure on the opposite way, his humps picking up the pace easily thanks to his high strength as he began flooding Kitt's canal with pre as if he had orgasmed already.

(House)

"Ah!" Dorothy whimpered, "Please, don't bite my neck... it hurts!" She whined almost adorably, trying to bump her body against Shadow's so he'd move away from her neck.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahhhh, don't stop," Katt moaned loudly as she felt the flood of pre into her womb, arching her back in pleasure as she purred, her whole body shaking slightly.

*Shadow's*

Shadow growled softly, "What's wrong? I thought you liked it a bit rough, maybe I just need to find a diffrent spot." he grinned as he gripped one of her breasts, twisting it upwards and nibbling gentley on her tit, Like right here.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad