Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"H-huh, what the?" Mar asked, trying to make sense of her bending and all, before he felt her warm mouth engulf his length and he trashed his head back, "Ohhh heck YEAH!" he roared, his cock began to twitch in her maw, starting to shoot more pre out.

(House)

Nearly choking on the overwhelming amounts, Dorothy gasped, and looked up hopefully, "C-can I come... now?" she asked.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt purred as she lapped up the liquid with her tongue, her lips forming a tight seal as she began to suck, hard. Almost as if she was attempting to suck the tasty liquid straight out of his balls.

*Shadow's*

"Beg for it like a good little slut," Shadow grinned down at her, rubbing his cock to keep it hard. Luckily for him thanks to the knot his cock wouldn't soften for a while after orgasm.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ohhh, damn yes! Suck harder!!" Mar roared out, reacting to the pleasure as he started humping Kitt's face, his cock going in and out of her maw as he started to feed her massive amounts of pre.

(House)

"P-Please... Master, can I cum now...?" Dorothy asked, trying to hold back a growl of annoyance as she hiccuped a bit.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt grabbed onto Mar's waist as he began bucking, trying to keep her head still as she sought more of the delicious substance, her tongue rubbing against the unerside of his cock each time he moved in or out.

*Shadow's*

"I think you've earned yourself a reward my pet," Shadow smiled as pulled on the chains, lifting Dot right off the ground till she was hanging a few inches off the floor, "You want a cock, finger, or tongue?" he asked, gentley rubbing her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Rrrarwr!" Letting out a roar of pleasure, Mar came hard thanks to Kitt's giant tongue's effort, his cum gracing her mouth as it began pumping inside like a fire-hydrant's torrent.

(House)

"Ah... nnngh... J-Just make me come... I need it!" Dorothy whimpered, shaking a bit as her legs had almost became numb.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kitt's eyes bulged slightly as she felt the large surge of cum, she attempted to swallow as much as she could, pulling her head back as she coughed a bit, the remainder spraying over her face and Mar's crotch, "W-wow, what was that?" She asked, curiously sniffing at the cum covering his cock.

*Shadow's*

"I like the way you think," Shadow grabbed her legs, holding them up as he positioned his cock at her pussy, suddenly ramming as much as he could force into her pussy his knot resting just outside, as he began thrusting in and out rapidly, "Oh fuck yeah, your pussy is so tight." he growled in pleasure.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sperm." Mar bluntly said, smiling down as he panted a bit, "And you really seeme to like it!" he grinned.

(House)

"AhhhH! AHHH!" Dorothy moaned out loud, trashing around as she felt her pussy clench around Shadow's cock, her orgasm drawing close again, "I-I'm near!!" she announced.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmhmm, it tastes funny, but not bad," Kitt smiled, dragging her tongue over Mar's cock as she lapped up more of his cum into her mouth.

*Shadow's*

"OOOH COME ON! CUM MY LITTLE SLUT!" Shadow roared in pleasure as he gave a brutal thrust, slamming Dot against the wall as he forced his swollen knot into her pussy, releasing another, smaller, wave of cum deep into her womb.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Anytime you want more of that, just tell me." Mar gave a big grin, before he twirled one of his fingers, "Now roll around on your stomach. Bet there's a place in you who'll also like my stuff in." He chuckled.

(House)

"Ahh-AHHH!" Dot growled in semi-pain as her back smashed against the wall, her tits bouncing and jiggling about as she arched her sore back, before she let out a deafening scream and her orgasm hit her so hard, the torrent of dragon juices washed over all the cum back out, splashing against Shadow's glans.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"uh, okay," Kitt scooted back a bit so she had some room, rolling over onto her stomache, or more accurately her breasts and knees, "Like this?" she asked curiously, her tail flicking around slightly, showing brief flashes of her ass and pussy.

*Shadow's*

"Oh yeah, you like it rough don't you!?" Shadow growled, grabbing one of Dot's breasts and squeezing it hard as he continued thrusting his knot in and out of her pussy, the excess cum helping to lube it up.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad