Join our server on Discord

Magical Starsign.
"He speaks the truth." Vook's ghostly familiar floated up from behind the newcomer, leaning against the wall with its arms crossed.

"Hmm..." Vook brought her arm back down, sighing and sitting back in the chair. "Tell us, what are you going to do, then?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Believe me when I say that I would rather die than work with those abominations," said Saric calmly "secondly if I did work for them what possible reason could I have for calmly walking in here like this? I have no intention of harming any of you and only desire to help. As for what I am going to do I am not perfectly sure, since I don't know exactly what kind of trouble you have encountered from those shadow mages I cannot make an accurate plan of action."
Mael's eyelids twitched lightly and she opened them, sitting up. "What in Davey Jones' locker-?" She gasped, looking around. She felt her familiar wrapped around her neck, and stroked him. "Ahoyyyy thar!" She called out. She heard Karo's voice, but it was faint. They must be a little further back. She got up and traversed the darkness, making her way toward Karo's voice.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"I didn't see anything, Slash can you," Slash looked around, "Oh crap, where'd he get off to?" he asked aloud as he stood up.

*Mar's room*

"S-sorry, I, he just," Kitt started to explain, turning her focus back to Mar, she was unsure exactly what he wanted her to do, wheither he wanted her to continue the kiss or not.

*Teacher's lounge*

"Probably a mole or something," Katt growled, in her mind the shadow mages were all the same, "We have no reason to trust you and many not to."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I understand," continued Saric "shadow mages are not normally very trustworthy sort. What, if anything, can I do that would make you trust me more?"
"I don't think I like this place a lot." Karomaru voiced, "We should search for them first, I wouldn't like to run into that thing that pulled us in while being few in number." He said, gulping at the thought, before he heard Mael's voice ring not so far away, "Oi, Shaun." He said, "I think I heard something. We should,"

"Arf!" Reno interrupted, "Grrr..." he growled again, apparently adapting a defensive pose as his ears folded and his tails stood up.

"Huh? What's up boy?" Karomaru softly said, looking at his familiar. Then as he looked at the corner of the hall Reno pointed at, a large, black blob was starting to take up more and more space, as if it was a moving slime. "I vote we scram." He quickly said.

(Mar's Room)

"Shut it." Mar ordered, using one of his fingers to lift Kitt's chin up, "I said to calm down, and relax." He cohersed, looking directly to her eyes, his serious gaze seemed to be full of some sort of vile sense of lust and sensuality.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not too far ahead of Karomaru and Shaun, a pale blue light illuminated the pirate's silhouette. The light came from the markings on her familiar's body; bio-luminescence. "Ahoy lads! This way!" Mael yelled at them, having found a way for them to traverse away from the blob. "What e'er that thing be, I'm not wantin' ta sail for the fiddler's green just yet!"
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
"It's a giant blob, let's just kill it or something." Shadow said, drawing out his blade, "There's five of us and one of him."

"Five against one? Might wanna counted again!" A voice came from down the hall, suddenly Slash came running into view, jumping around as small spears of darkness shot out at him, "What the heck are these things!?"

*Teacher's Lounge*

"You could leave," Katt growled a bit, "How did you even get in here? The wards should've prevented against any entrance from your kind."

*Mar's room*

Kitt meeped slightly at the order, a bit scared by Mar, though at the same time finding herself unable to look away, "S-sorry," she said in almost a whisper.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Quite simple actually," said Saric "I used to attend this school so there is a gap in the barriers in order to allow such students inside. Once that was accomplished I was able to move about freely."
OOC: I say we wait for Mian to input.

IC:

Karomaru gasped, the situation looked quite bleak, but at least they were all together again. "Darn, I don't know what they are, but we've only two choices, either we run, or we fight..." he looked back at the other two as he saw Slash being pursued by the misterious black creatures, "We've only one choice," he corrected himself, backing away from the shady creatures and forming what seemed to be a triad with his classmates. "You guys ready?" he asked, trying not to shake. Reno at his feet was growling defensively still.

OOC: "Shadows of Mass Destruction. Boo-yeah! Da-da da-da, da-da da-dao! Baby baby! Da-da da-da, da-da da-dao! Boo-yeah!"

Nostalgia hits me hard.

IC:

(Mar's Room)

Mar turned Kitt around and on her belly, pulling her by her waist upwards, forcing her to kneel and push her ass up. "If you won't calm down with words, then let's do something else." He said mischevously, his tone of voice softening again as he rubbed his claw along Kitt's crotch, his other one spanking her softly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad