Join our server on Discord

CloneWarrior/MagusKnight
Rellia was letting out quick moans, crying a bit as she hugged tight to Rob. "O-ohhhh!" she yelled out accidentally letting bigger heatwaves into Rob. She was also cumming a good bit. "Th-thank you!" she couldn't even let out her usual cat sounds at this point, she found the boy she wanted to use.
----
Reis turned around, spreading her legs widely as she looked at Brit with a small amount of doubt in her eyes, but she trusted Brit well enough. "W-will this hurt?" she said lying her head on the floor and raising her butt high.
Rob felt Rellia's juices flow down his legs as another burst of heat flowed through him. "It's like I'm on the sun..." He groaned as he shot multiple loads of scalding, painful sperm inside her vagina, all the while speeding up his intense fastfucking.

-------------------------------------------------

Brit got up on her knees and pressed the button on the bottom, causing the phallic toy to began shaking violently. "Not a bit..." She pushed two of her fingers inside Reis' pussy, widening it as her juices dripped to the bathroom floor. She held up the shaking rod then slowly pushed it inside Reis' opening, the vibrations splattering juices across Reis' body. The toy was long enough that it still reached pretty far outisde of her, with the button on the protruding end.
[Image: signature.png]
Rellia screamed out in a low voice "S-s-s-st-stop!..." she said, trying to orgasm but isn't being given the time.
----
Reis lout out a long moan, feeling her juices gather up as she turned red to the face. "Y-you're so good to my Brit..." she said. She began to let out cum slowly, feeling her soft spot vibrate.
Rob's body surged with the heat flowing out of Rellia. "I-I can't!!!!" He continued to shoot load after load of burning sperm inside her, his ass beginning to bounce against the ground as he shook violently.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Brit moaned as pushed her other hand back inside her own vagina, gripping her clit and letting out another flow of juices onto the floor.
"What about this, Reis?" She pused the button on the toy three more times, causing it to begin flailing wildly inside her, releasing another torrent around it.
Rellia moaned loudly and was forced to orgasm, she let out a painful moan and grabbed him so tightly he was being squeezed. "O-ohhhh!" she yelled. "K-keep it up!" she said in such pure joy.
----
Reis let out a loud moan and began to cum a good bit. "Oh this feels good!~" (the tilde represents a shaking voice) "You... you're so great Brit!" she said, almost in a yell without realizing it and feeling very weak. She could also feel her blush grow wildly.
Rob sped up even more as his whole body became a blur, the heat of his and Rellia's bodies glowing around them as the sperm and juices began to fling across the room, leaving steaming puddles all over. "It buuuuuurns!!!!!" He yelled out as he flipped the two of them over, now pounding Rellia from the top, even harder than before.

--------------------------------------------

Brit climbed on top of Reis and inserted the other end of the vibrator inside her own pussy, rocking wildly as she stuck her tongue inside Reis' mouth. Her ass began to bounce up and down as she humped the toy further into Reis.
Rellia started letting out small screams, feeling the painful penis slam against her wall too quickly, causing her to bleed and orgasm more.
----
Reis let out a loud moan. "Oh! thank you!" she said muffled. She felt some confidence inside of her for once, then she realized how built up she was. Her eyes widened greatly and a large amount of cum sprayed out, the girls bathroom floor getting sprayed with about a quart of cum. "O-ohhh! I-I came..." she said in a bit of shock.
Rob's whole body was on fire as he had six more orgasms inside Rellia. "I-IT BURNS!!!! IT FUCKING BURNS!!!" He yelled out as he felt his energy being sapped, his penis being filled with one final orgasm.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Brit felt Reis' juices splatter against her, covering her whole body in the sticky substance. "Just one moraaaaahhhhhhh!!!" She yelled out as she shot her own stream of juice all over Reis. She fell down onto her, the vibrator falling out of their pussies and buzzing around the floor.

She breathed heavily, the horniness leaving her, as she felt another liquid well up inside her. "I need to..." She let loose a stream of piss that slid down Reis' ass, creating a yellow river along the tiled floor.
Rellia orgasmed again, coating the penis completely. "I-I-I...unnnhhhhh!" she yelled out, hearing the others scream in the girl's bathroom.
----
OOC: How did you ... nevermind.
Reis got down slightly more, letting Brit pee on her stomach. "Ohh... it's warm..." she moaned, accidentally letting herself pee as well. "You're so warm Brit..." she said kissing Brit, feeling Brit's amazing warmth on her body. She was still letting out a small stream of cum, it shined a little from the lights.
Rob let out a final yell as he shot out a final megaload of cum, the blast propelling him backwards against the wall, finally away from Meg. He felt his body begin to cool down as he strained to catch his breath. He looked down to realize there was blood on his dick.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Brit finished her stream and felt Reis' warm piss squirt across her stomach. She looked around, her eyes refocusing as the horniness left her body and she began to blush heavily. "What just happened?"