Join our server on Discord

CloneWarrior/MagusKnight
This RP is for MagusKnight and me only, so don't be postin' here!

Alright, Magus, for this , we'll each make up two characters for each other to use. So, I'll make up two for you and vice versa. I'm assuming your gonna keep it human...

For the profile:

Name
Description
Personality
Abilities
Sexuality
Other

---------------------

Name: Robert King
Description: A thin boy of moderate height. Has spikey brown hair, blue eyes, and a pretty moderate build. Wearing an open black shirt with a high collar, a light gray t-shirt, black jeans, and black sneakers.
Personality: Very friendly and outgoing. Spends a lot of times flirting with girls.
Abilities: Can move extremely fast.
Sexuality: Straight
Other: Has horrible luck and ends up naked a lot, whether his choice or not. Often involved in mishaps that remove articles of clothing one by one.

Name: Britney Ash
Description: A thin girl of moderate height. Has long straight brown hair, green eyes and moderately sized breasts. Wearing a tight green t-shirt, a pink scarf, tight blue jeans, and white sneakers.
Personality: Moderately shy. She doesn't talk much with people she doesn't know very well. Likes to be alone, but isn't totally antisocial.
Abilities: Can turn invisible, but not her clothing.
Sexuality: Bi
Other: Becomes incredibly horny whenever she thinks about sex. Prefers to masturabate, but will hump anything if they offer it, almost completely contrasting her normal personality.

I suppose we can just make up the plot as we go along...
[Image: signature.png]
Rofls...kk
Name: Reis Radians (Radians is Latin for "Radiant", and Reis means "Wins", so Radiant Wind)
Description: Very skinny, Reis likes to wear a T-Shirt that does not reveal her breasts at all, and shorts. She also eats mostly tofu, sometimes she eats meat. Her breasts are not very big, she's also a cheerleader. xD
Personality: She practically defines what an angel would act like.
Abilities: She can make everyone around her happy, even fall asleep.
Sexuality: Straight.
Other: Very naive, very easy to trick. She likes to make people happy, and even moreso read to small children.
--
Name: Rellia Fraust (she's my main oftentimes...)
Description: Skinny and has little larger than normal boobs. She has a flat stomach and decently skinny. She has black, long, sleek hair. She wears a white shirt with hearts on it and black jeans with a white kitten on the right knee.
Personality: She likes to pull pranks, tease, and hates making fun of people. Just like with Britney, when she thinks about sex she becomes so horny she'd be willing to hump anything that offers.
Abilities: She can raise the body heat of those she touches.
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Other: Like to dress, act, and make noises like a cat during sex.
Alright, I'll let you start now that we've changed things!
Oh now I see what you meant... that makes things awkward...
Lol okay, well either way we'll really start when my cpu begins working.
(03-14-2009 10:35 AM)MagusKnight Wrote: Oh now I see what you meant... that makes things awkward...
Lol okay, well either way we'll really start when my cpu begins working.

Sorry if I wasn't too clear... :P

When do you think your computer will be working?
In a day or two.
Ohhh....

Why can't you post now?
PC issues.
Reis came from the bus and looked around "So we have cheerleader meeting in 3 days...I can't wait!" she twirled like an idiot and ran off, Rellia walked off slowly and watched Reis twirl and run off, half disgusted, half amused. "Idiot." she said as she slowly walked down to her locked, watching all the smaller kids walk by. "So many freashmen, I can't wait to mess with them."
Robert walked down the hallway. "Ah, the first day of school. What wonders await me this year..." He looked up and down each girl he passed. "Nope, not those wonders..."

He turned the corner at the end of the hall and found just who was looking for. "Hey Rellia!"

------------------------------------

Britney moved through the hall slowly, avoiding contact with the other kids. (If you don't touch anyone, they won't bother you, Brit) She tried to keep to herself most of the time, except for a small group of friends. (I wonder where Reis is...)