Join our server on Discord

DarkKnightMatt / AWL
FlameBolt was confused for a moment. "There's more than what we just did?" FlameBolt looks down to her as she snuggles against his chest, his member was half-way back into it's pouch.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"more than you can imagine, hun." Flammie said, giggling softly, reaching back and rubbing Flame's softening member. "you want me to show you something else?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt was curious to where Flammie was going with this, and was also curious to how far he could go, seeing that the first round was great. "S.. Sure. You can show me." He said as she rubbed his member.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie grinned as she lifted off of his cock, Flamebolt's cum flowing slowly out of her pussy as she did. "mmm...i'm gonna give you a titty fuck...like this." she said, kneeling between his legs and wrapping her giant, warm, soft breasts around his semi-erect member.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"W..Wow." FlameBolt said, his member slowly regaining it's full length again. "I didn't know about this... either... It's tough being a lonely... Mana Dragon... " FlameBolt added, looking directly at her.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"i know what you mean, dear." she said, murring as she started moving the soft jugs up and down on Flame's hard shaft, licking the underside softly as she did. "mmmmmm....how does this feel sweety?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt was panting, the pleasure from before returning as he sets his head back on the ground. "Excellent..." He semi-whispers, feeling her soft breasts and her tounge on his member.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie smiled and lightly nibbled the cock, not enough to cause pain, but just enough for it to be pleasurable. "mmm...glad you like it Flame..." she said, pressing the breasts harder against his shaft.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"aaaaaAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" FlameBolt moans as she pressed her breasts closer, nibbling a little on the top. "Ah... Too... Good!!!" FlameBolt moans as he feels his second wave comming around.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie grinned as she licked up and down the underside of the large shaft, flicking her tongue on the sensitive head. "cum for me Flamebolt! i wanna feel it on my breasts!" she said, tittyfucking even faster now.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan