Join our server on Discord

DarkKnightMatt / AWL
((I decided to move our RP to a seperate one...))

Name: FlameBolt
Height: 16" 3'
Description: [Image: redflameDarkKnightAvi.jpg]
Orientation: Straight
Breast / Member size: Member : 54 in (4.5 ft) length by 15 in width
Other Info: He believes that he was the last of the Mana Dragons, since he hasn't come across any others like him until he met Flammie.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
wasnt expecting this :P

one thing, you got your height wrong. it's ' for feet and " for inches. :P

Name: Flammie
Height: 15' 8"
Description: http://www.blog.edu.cn/UploadFiles/2006-2/226357351.jpg
Orientation: Bi
Breast / Member size: Breast size is a J-cup, if measured on a regular scale xP
Other Info: pretty much the same as FlameBolt.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt - *Flying through the air, looking for Flammie* Where are you, I know you're over here somewhere... sss, I can't believe he got my tail... *singed marks were on the top portion of the tail from last battle*

*Below, a lush, tropical forest with a few clearings mixed in with the trees.*
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flammie was sleeping under a tree, her back against the large trunk, and her legs out in front of her on the ground. she heard the flapping of wings and opened one eye, seeing Flamebolt flying by, and stood up. "HEY! FLAMEBOLT!" she shouted, waving her arms and smiling.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt hears someone calling him fom below and looks. Flammie was down there, smiling and waving her arms. He waves and flies down, landing near her. "Hey Flammie! Sorry I had to leave earlier, a friend of mine needed help with someone." FlameBolt said to her. He was careful not to move his tail as much, to keep the pain from coming as often.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Ahh...i see." Flammie said, smiling and hugging him gently. "what do you need me for, sweethart?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
A shocked expression played on FlameBolt's face as he backs away. "What do you mean? I thought we were going to have some fun?" His playful shocked and sad expression suddenly turned into a pained expression as he accidently bumps into a tree, right oh his injured hide.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"oh! s-sorry! i had forgotten!" Flammie said, blushing and sweat dropping, also rubbing the back of her head. "sorry hon...dont worry.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
FlameBolt could tell that she didn't notice his injury. He rubbed that spot for a second, then looks back to her. "N...No problem Flammie, it couldn't be helped I guess." He smiles weakly from the pain he feels now from the burn on his hide. Shaking his head, he walks back over to her and gives her a small kiss on the lips, then pulls back a little. "At least you didn't forget about me." He said, smiling.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"nope...i would never forget ya hun..." she said, seeing his burn. "aw hun are you hurt?" looking at the injury. "here, let me help..." she said, her hand glowing a soft white as she reached her paw out towards it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan