Join our server on Discord

Cali/DMX
Jax smiled, deep-throating the impressive length briefly before pulling up slowly, sucking hard to draw all the blood in his shaft towards the tip to make him extra sensitive when she stroked it with her tongue. "Mmm..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Mmmrrrr..." Mar murred loudly, his murrs turning to soft growls of pleasure, "Ohhh this feels good... keep at it you're great..." he complimented, as he placed a claw on Jax's head and rubbed it gently.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax smiled and murred softly, sending vibrations all up and down his length. She smiled and pulled off of his length briefly to tease his sheathe and balls gently, pulling one into her mouth, sucking on it gently, before letting go and moving to the other, all the while stroking his length with her claw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Sorry Cal but my character kinda doesn't have a sheath.

IC:

Mar growled, his heart was pumping and his hormones were raging, adrenaline rushed to almost every single part of his body. "Ahhhh... grrrr I'm gonna... ohhh mrrrr... gonna cum soon" he whispered, opening his eyes to look down at the dragoness while stroking her hair with his claw.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: ...oops.

IC:

Jax mrred and smiled, engulfing his shaft again and sucking hard as she deep-throated him, squeezing his tip as she swallowed around the thick shaft.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Hey don't worry I kinda should've posted it before. But dragons rarely if never have sheathes, scales can't really... cover those parts :P

IC:

The bulky dragon growled heavily as he couldn't take it anymore, his strength gave and he arched up as he released a loud, mighty masculine roar. His great phallus ejaculated with force and started feeding Jax's throat with torrents of hot dragon seed, the stream seemed like it had no end.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax moaned softly, swallowing every drop she could, a tiny amount of it dribbling out of her maw seductively. She licked her lips as she pulled off of him, smiling. "mmm... tasty..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Mar growled, his faucet closed finally after the rough orgasm. He wasn't beat and he recovered fast, but now he was eager, and was craving for her moans. "Mmmrrr... my turn" he said, grabbed Jax by an arm and pulled; shifting her so he could grab her by her behind tightly, he sat her up on his face. "Now I'll see if what I see is what I'll taste!" he growled seductively, starting to kiss Jax's ass all around, his tongue lapping at it happily.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jax meeped with surprise, then mrred and moaned softly as his tongue began to explore her eagrely. "MMm... ooh that feels nice..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Yeah it does doesn't it?" Mar momentairly stopped licking only to nuzzle her large, wide rump, "This sure makes the streets melt when you put on a mini-skirt doesn't it?" he grinned before extending his tongue again to start licking around her tail.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad