Join our server on Discord

Shindou / L. Werewolf RPG
"Well, guess that didn't leave your mind then." Tieya gave a soft giggle and looked up again at him, her tail swishing happily, before she added. "Oh, Ryo, look at you now as well...." She rested her muzzle gently upon his chest, sighing. "How you've grown... since then."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo's blush were changed into light one as place both paws on her back. "So do you, Tieya... I almost couldn't recognised you from the first picture that I've taken a moments ago..."

He place his paw under her chin and raise her face, looking deeply inside her eyes. while spoke softly. "You're so beautiful...and perfect... You've changed a lot from outside. But inside...still remain the same."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Tieya could only but stutter at Ryo's words, and her eyes quivered, while she shook her head slightly. "R-Ryo.." She couldn't help it much; his words always seemed to make her blush when he commented on her. Back then, and even now.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Since you were outside of your room, do you need anything, Tieya?" Ryo smiles cutely, wagging his tail behind while his paw caressing her blue hair.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Well, I was g-going to ask if there was a drink around..." Tieya asked gently, blushing even more while murring as he carressed her blue hair.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo smiles as point his thumb finger towards the kitchen. "Kitchen is located just besides the middle-sized photo frame. Presume as your own house, Tieya."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Nodding gently, Tieya followed Ryo's thumb to find the Kitchen, and giggled gently, before planting another kiss on his cheek. Slowly breaking the embrace with him, she started to walk over, glancing back. "Thankies...."

She made her way to the Kitchen, and smiled, as she started to search for a drink, or a bottle of soft drink, through the fridge and cupboards.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I take the shower first, Tieya." Ryo spoke as went to his room and take the towel, slowly strip his pants and underwear, before proceed to the bathroom to take a shower.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As she smiled gently, she quickly found a large bottle of Pepsi in one of the cupboards, and pulled it down onto the desk, before opening it. Feeling Ryo would mind, she then started to search for a cup, and found one quickly. "Hee-hee~!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ryo stepped in the bathrom and take a nice chill shower, his tail waving happily while his mind thinking about his memories with Tieya.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds