Join our server on Discord

Renamon RPG
OOC: Okay then we'll watch the post flood then

IC:

Gus still having his headphones on didnt even notice Ashley sitting next to him.

"Gus is cool" Alexia kept swishing her tails "He's really nice around people and he lets me do whatever I want."
The OCA
OOC: Oh no-es! :x I have to log off now! Be back on in 2 hours, friends!
The Lienamon then put a paw on Olvin's shoulder, and looked into his eyes. "What... were they of...?"

Kyosan whistled quietly to himself. "What... am I doing here..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia then looked at Kyosan and giggled "Well what were you doing latched onto your digimon's tail for?' she poked her tongue out as she swished one of her tails.

Rock music could be heard form Gus's ear phones head bobbing to the music.
The OCA
(*sweat-drops again*)

"Uhhh, I was kinda chasing her. She kinda nicked some money out of my wallet and used it to just keep an apartment for the night..." Kyosan responded back to Alexia.

White grumbled softly - her attention still on Olvin.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I'm sorry I'm just so used to using Kurtz in the RPGs

IC:

"She must have had a good reason to do it." Alexia asked slightly glancing at White.
The OCA
"I know that..." He then sighed softly. "...It's just I wish she'd tell me about it before doing it..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia then stared at Gus listening to his head phones. She took one of her tails and gently knocked them off his head.

"Hey I was listening to that." Gus griped

"You can have them back when you properly introduce yourself." Alexia giggled bringing the headphones to her paws.

Gus got up from the bench and walked up to Kyosan and extended his hand "My name is Gus."

Alexia then put the headphones on her head and started bobbing to the music swishing her tails happily.
The OCA
OOC:I wasn't gone as long as I thought I would be,though I know I'll be gone later.I have bowling tonight.

IC:Ashley giggled at Alexia listening to the music.

*somewhere in the city*

"There's more digimon then it looked like from where we were."Alan said as he passed by a few digimon that looked at him,then went back to their business.
Kyosan then smiled, before taking Gus' hand and shaking it firmly with his own. "Greetings, Gus... I'm Kyo..."

White butted in. "Kyo-SAN!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds