Join our server on Discord

Justin and Tabetha
Tabetha giggled softly, and blushed even more as she continued to rub his chest softly. "And you have a sexy and bulky body that I adore every day...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin blushed lightly at the comment then with his stomach only he flexed his musclar dragon chest creating tension for her to feel against the shower.
The OCA
She giggled softly, and blushed as deep as she could, before her crotch pressed against one of his butt-cheeks. "...Hee-hee..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin got an idea - his tail started to coil up Tabath's leg from behind and crawled up her leg and started playing with her pussy.
The OCA
Her eyes shot open, and she immediately let out a loud murr - as her crotch slowly got wet from the playing. "Oohhh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin chuckled a bit "I knew you'd like that."
The OCA
Tabetha then licked Justin's back softly, as her claw slowly went down towards his crotch. "Ohhhh yeah.... I l-like it..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin's light moan echoed from the shower walls as Tabetha reached for his pouch.
The OCA
As her claw reached his pouch, she softly rubbed over it, as she breathed hotly onto his neck as best as she could.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin's member poked out of its pouch and moaned as it did.
The OCA