Join our server on Discord

Justin and Tabetha
Ack, a THIRD one of these.

Once again: The only people to post here, are me, and Disturbed

Tabetha: *opens one eye, and groans, tilting her head slightly - which then comes into contact with Justin's* .....Ghhh.... m-morning....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
*clicks his heals*

Justin: *smiles hearing Tabethas voice*..mmmm morning
The OCA
Tabetha: *slowly cuddles Justin closer to her, and smiles softly* Hrrr... sleep well, dear...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: *opens one eye looking at Tabetha* Best I've ever slept, love..
The OCA
Tabetha: Hm... same here... *she then pokes her tongue out and licks the male's muzzle* ...What time is it... hrrr...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: *looked over at the nightstand* Its only 8:25 *he looked back at Tabeth*..mmm want some breakfast? I'll cook.
The OCA
Tabetha: *she blushes softly, and opens both her cute emerald green eyes* Ohhh... you'd do that..? I'd... love.... it, Justy...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: You're so damn cute...*he kissed her one last time on the lips before hopping out of the bed and slipped his clothes on* I'll make you the best spread ever *then ran happily his tail swishing behind him out of the bedroom into the kitchen.
The OCA
Tabetha: *she blushed even more at the kiss, and the compliment, as she slowly gets up - watching him run into the kitchen* ...He's such a lovely guy...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin: *immediatly got to work as he threw his "Kiss the Chef" apron as he buttered the pan to make pancakes then got skillet to make hashbrowns and another to makes sausage and bacon* Woot!! *starts pouring pancake batter onto the pan and as they cooked he went over to the hashbrowns turned them then threw the bacon and sausage onto another skillet*
The OCA