Join our server on Discord

Heaven & Hell. Mk.2
"You're going to hurt yourself, careful." Mar said to Kitt, laying Katt on a couch softly, letting her sleep. "You might wanna get rid of all that excess energy, Kitt." He smirked a bit, turning to look at her with an inviting smile.

(House)

"Ah!" Dorothy winced from the pinch, blushing almost madly, "Mmmrrrr... Play with them then... while... making out with me..." she said, starting to crave some wild kissing as her tail started to wag.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Huh? But we just took a long walk," Kitt turned her head to the side a bit, blinking with her cute confused look, "I don't feel like I have alot of energy, do I seem like it?" she asked, "Besides I don't feel like going for another walk."

*Shadow's*

"Wow, princess has a dark side," Shadow laughed, pulling down on her breast to lower her whole body a bit till he could easily press his muzzle against hers. His hands sliding over her back and rubbing her ass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"You do look like it." Mar admitted, nodding. "Nothing I can't help with, though." He smirked, walking up to Kitt as he placed his head onto the twenty foot tall tigress' left thigh to rest, "I bet you want to feel what you felt at the zoo again." He grinned a bit.

OOC: Wonder if she'll remember the unbirthing part, or her first anal with the alligator? :P

IC:

(House)

"Mmmrrraaa..." Dorothy softly whined, and kissed Shadow when he gave her the opportunity, "Mmnhh..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: So long as nothing distracts her. But I don't think that'll be a problem.

IC:

"You mean what we did with Katt? But she's sleeping." Kitt said as she looked over at her sleeping sister, "I don't want to wake her up."

*Shadow's*

Shadow growled deeply into the kiss, his cock working it's way out of it's sheath and forming a large bulge in his pants, rubbing against Dorothy's crotch through the material.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I can do it with you alone, don't worry." Mar smiled reasuringly, and then swiftly gave her underside a teasing lick, "But yeah, we might have to move to another room. Wouldn't like to wake your sister up." He said.

(House)

"Mmmrrr... mmmnhh..." Dorothy moaned in the kiss, her arms hugging what she could of Shadow, her tail slowly creeping around his leg and coiled around it lovingly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Okay, there's my old room upstairs." Kitt smiled, "We could go there." she said already up and almost to the stairs.

*Shadow's*

Shadow growled loudly into Dot's mouth, his hands leaving her ass as he begain to undo her pants, sliding them down her legs a bit so he could have better access to her ass and pussy. He grabbed her ass with both hands, rubbing one of his large fingers against her tail-hole as his covered cock rubbed against her exposed pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hmm, good choice." Mar said, hurrying up behind Kitt, getting quite close to nuzzle his snout against her large ass, licking all around the crack as they went.

(House)

"Mmmrrrgh! Ahhh!" Dorothy moaned in the kiss, her tail starting to swish wildly and uncoil from his leg, and started to casually smack against his rock hard buttocks as she felt his gigantic member on her crotch, "Ohh... ohhh yesss..." she gasped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey, hehe, wait till we get to my room," Kitt laughed as she pushed open the door to her old room, a small bed sat near the wall, along with a few dressers and tables, "Wow, I haven't been here in ages. It seemed so much bigger back then." she said looking up at the ceiling which was almost touching her head.

Shadow broke the kiss for a second, "Undo my pants, I can't wait to get inside that sweet pussy." he growled as he continued the kiss, his crotch a bit distanced from hers so she could fit her hands in, his own large paws still rubbing her ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, you're just too cute." Mar complimented, walking over to the bed as he put his claws on his sides, "Why don't you lie down on the bed? Just give me a nice view of your big bum and... I'll get to work." He winked.

(House)

"Ahh... I'll try..." Dorothy said, truthfully sharing his idea as she carefully slid her claws down while continuing the kiss, her hands gripping what she could of his ass for... reassurance of location, before she took them around onto his massive bulging crotch, she blushed as she felt the hardiness and its utter impressive size, before she started to undo Shadow's pants slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Kay," Kitt smiled as she sat carefully on the bed, the legs creaking under the weight, as she rolled over onto her stomache to show off her ass, "Like this?" she asked curiously.

*Shadow's*

Shadow growled loudly, "You sure know how to tease a guy," he smiled up at her, "Damn, I could just throw you over the couch and fuck you right now I'm so horny." he licked at her cheek.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad